Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Christmas Scattergories 2020 | Round 4

Just now, Kai said:

It's what happens when you kiss Madonna

1046818F-A62C-4AC1-BBAA-87E79E895C72.png

So that's why Xtina's lips are swollen! 

'Sounds great, but stop getting lip injections!' Christina Aguilera's 'terrible fillers' distract fans during her tribute to Whitney Houston at American Music Awards

4686D60B00000578-0-image-a-98_1511154739

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5098985/Christina-Aguilera-s-terrible-lip-fillers-distract-fans.html

uhPQWgg.gif

@mylifeliesColoring snow - 1 ( let's build snowman and color it blue bey7)

@Billie FrankClearing Snow from the Car Windows - 2 ( such a reasonable thing on the to-do list yas1 )

@KristinaCasual sex - 1 ( Alright, Kristina, PM the number to ask you which is your favorite scary movie ny5 )

@SeekingThrillCollecting Coal - 2 ( Do you live in a mining town? jj5 )

@GlenCocoCrazy snow fight - 1 ( Crazy applies to these members indeed cry8 )

@KaiCreate and launch marhsmallow catapults - 2 ( You need to calm down! tay8 )

@Lynk - Caroling - 1 ( nice one too  antm1)

@BabyMario44Craft a toy parachute out of a plastic bag - 1 ( this is the cutest activity and I am here for it oprah7 )

@Cl Cq Cr Cd Cy Cm Ca Cu CoView comets in the cold clear winter sky - 0 ( Such a potential and such a pleasant thing to do cry4)

When I let some tagged usernames below answers, it is because, they won't get deleted for some reason after I accidentally posth them.

Anyway, such a great start. You really got into the dynamics of this game! oprah15

@Kristina

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.