Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Christina confirms Spanish album coming this year

I've been an Xtina stan for ten years now to know that she always over promises and under delivers.

Lotus and Liberation are very lackluster albums to even be built as a comeback.

I'll only believe it when I see the album artwork,

It's also Never Too Late.mp3 for her to work with Rosalia and Thalia.

Just now, LeaHeartBroken said:

Keep it. I need another english album this year.

As an Xtina stan, I know for a fact that it will happen six years from now, the shortest time we ever have to wait for a Christina album along the veins of Lotus that she will call Blonde. 

We just have to believe in the power of Godtina for the album to come thru in 2027. ny1

1 hour ago, Dani K. said:

As an Xtina stan, I know for a fact that it will happen six years from now, the shortest time we ever have to wait for a Christina album along the veins of Lotus that she will call Blonde. 

We just have to believe in the power of Godtina for the album to come thru in 2027. ny1

No, I want it now. She can record old songs so she can record new songs too. alex1

Linda should give her 12 songs and then we have a new album xtina2

2 hours ago, Dani K. said:

For Godtina, perfection takes time. She still needs sixteen years to finish up some micro details. 

Her perfectionism is truly her greatest enemy. She sits on projects way too long, to the point even she loses interest in them. So she either scraps them completely (special album in the vault, probably most of the Spanish songs she's recorded since 2015) or she half-asses the promo and quickly moves onto "getting re-inspired".

She needs to learn how to strike when the iron's hot, but at this point she's not going to change, lbr. jj3

35 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Her perfectionism is truly her greatest enemy. She sits on projects way too long, to the point even she loses interest in them. So she either scraps them completely (special album in the vault, probably most of the Spanish songs she's recorded since 2015) or she half-asses the promo and quickly moves onto "getting re-inspired".

She needs to learn how to strike when the iron's hot, but at this point she's not going to change, lbr. jj3

I feel like she thinks that if she doesn't spend a long time on a record to "reflect on life" and "get inspired" then it's inauthentic and a commercial sellout. She really has to learn that good records can be made in a short time, a long period doesn't necessarily mean good album. Stripped was made in a relatively short time jj3 and she had like 10 years to get inspired. The albums should be coming out red hot.

11 hours ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

No, I want it now. She can record old songs so she can record new songs too. alex1

Linda should give her 12 songs and then we have a new album xtina2

For now we have to force ourselves to settle for leaked videos of her billionaire's online concert and her rnboring album Liberation.

I just want her to pull out a Kylie and release a disco album in the vein of Telepathy or something that's retro futuristic like Birds of Prey.

10 hours ago, Kirjava said:

This. I mean, what about the rumored album called blonde? Or her sessiond with Linda Perry and--ew--Pharell. Was her collab with Pink also scrapped? I mean she settled fof that god awful collab with Demi that should have never happened.

43 minutes ago, Dani K. said:

This. I mean, what about the rumored album called blonde? Or her sessiond with Linda Perry and--ew--Pharell. Was her collab with Pink also scrapped? I mean she settled fof that god awful collab with Demi that should have never happened.

Strongly disagree with your dislike for Fall in Line, but otherwise I agree. jj2

Also, mess I forgot about the Pharrell and Pink collabs. rip2 + she recorded a shitton of songs for Liberation, only to release 12... At this point she has like 3 albums worth of scrapped songs. dead4

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.