Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Christina confirms Spanish album coming this year

She might be a perfectionist but she isn't the same type of one that she used to be anymore.

She keeps on working like 2-3 years for an album (let' be honest, her 4-6 year gap between some of them are some wasted ones where she didn't entered the studio at all and was just enjoying life with her family) but she isn't as commited as she used to be. In Stripped and Back to Basics she was perfectionist, but she had just a clear idea of what the albums should be like. She seems lost ever since the flop with Bionic, which I can understand, but 10 years have already passed, darling. Time to move on. Liberation was a good album but after 6 years, was NOT the album to really make a comeback. It's a bit in the middle of nowhere: Not her worst, definitely not her best, not that much replay value and so on.

She really should be releasing her spanish album this year and the english one in 2022, but it won't happen.

I feel like she’s more likely to get pregnant again than release a new album. I mean let’s be honest, she has Matt’s fine ass at home while we’re all locked up from COVID and she’s probably more busy getting “inspiration” from him than working on an album xtina3

7 hours ago, StrippedX said:

LOL sorry don't think it's coming. She's been "working" on this since what... 2004?

katy8 Tea

the easy thing to expect its a collab song with a latin artist 

3 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

But this not the same project i think? Tbh i think she started working on this one after Liberation. So it already has like 2 years still.

Well, she also mentioned working on a Spanish album before Libby was released. One of the Voice backstage interviews, can't find it rn. So I don't know if she kept any of that stuff, or she scrapped it all and completely started anew during quarantine. dead2 Either way, I doubt we're getting anything anytime soon. orangu1

Just now, BackToBasics said:

Aww thank you bey13 Idk what happened, I guess I just focused on my studies and the pandemic made me kinda lazy brit15

Kweens should support Kweens! ari5

I also needed a break so I stopped visiting the site around September and returned last November if I'm not mistaken. My anxiety just piled on and on. 

A lot of things happened this pandemic including discovering artists I never listened to back then like Queen of Pop Kylie Minogue. I stan so hard for her these days more than Madame exe. not found. 

23 hours ago, Dani K. said:

Kweens should support Kweens! ari5

I also needed a break so I stopped visiting the site around September and returned last November if I'm not mistaken. My anxiety just piled on and on. 

A lot of things happened this pandemic including discovering artists I never listened to back then like Queen of Pop Kylie Minogue. I stan so hard for her these days more than Madame exe. not found. 

ny10

Yeah, the times are tough...I hope you're getting well rav3 I feel like I've been stuck in some lame movie...online classes are a mess, I can't even focus. I hope 2021 will be better but I guess we have to say positive whatever happens

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.