Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Christina confirms Spanish album coming this year

15 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

ny10

Yeah, the times are tough...I hope you're getting well rav3 I feel like I've been stuck in some lame movie...online classes are a mess, I can't even focus. I hope 2021 will be better but I guess we have to say positive whatever happens

I'm getting by okay but everything is still very stressful. I have a feeling 2021 will somewhat be better than 2020 but with the new strain of the virus....it's still scary to go out. I'm even afraid to go to the grocery these days and just use a food take out delivery app so here's to hoping yoga still works for me because fast food has been an easier access these days. 

20 hours ago, Dani K. said:

I'm getting by okay but everything is still very stressful. I have a feeling 2021 will somewhat be better than 2020 but with the new strain of the virus....it's still scary to go out. I'm even afraid to go to the grocery these days and just use a food take out delivery app so here's to hoping yoga still works for me because fast food has been an easier access these days. 

I feel sorry for you brit2 I'm no longer afraid of the virus, I just can't stand the fact that this shit made me root at home  for a year and it looks like 2021 is going to be no better except for the fact that there is a vaccine and people ar ebeing vaccinated brit7  Nevertheless, I don't go out unless I have to and obviously wear a mask brit10 I feel like it will stay with us forever and that's why I'm no longer afraid. But I do understand that there are people who are still scared. For me it still feels unrealistic that something you can't see has forced us to stay at home...I feel like no government (except for Australian and New Zealander) has a good plan. Here, in Poland we're in the middle of like 2nd or 3rd lockdown but so what...They closed every restaurant, outlets etc. in March but opened them in July/August and then September came, children went to school and cases surged... Now stores, restaurants etc. are closed unless they are essential for ppl to function but I'm 100% sure that when they open let's say in March/April cases will spike again. It's all so pointless. I feel like we are destined to stay at home forever fall6

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.