Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[Ended] Bey x Rih Song Battle

2 hours ago, LÉON said:

brit15 The theme is "empowerment" so you chose Halo? Sis I-

Beyoncé has no end of empowerment songs, and you chose a love song? anna1

I wanted to put Sorry or Formation, but then you'll say it's not the same tempo brit15

So I thought of Halo which sounds really similar to Diamonds, lyrics are similar too, "Shine bright like a diamond, you and I" and "I can see your halo, halo halo" nicki6

3 hours ago, Kai said:

I wanted to put Sorry or Formation, but then you'll say it's not the same tempo brit15

So I thought of Halo which sounds really similar to Diamonds, lyrics are similar too, "Shine bright like a diamond, you and I" and "I can see your halo, halo halo" nicki6

Come to think of it, Diamonds isn't really an empowerment anthem either brit15

10 minutes ago, LÉON said:

It's not really about that sis, yep, you know that

It really depends on your personal interpretation; both songs could be symbolic of the persona empowering their significant other...

(I took 6 literature classes in Uni, so I know how to bullshit my way through arguments bey11)

4 minutes ago, Kai said:

It really depends on your personal interpretation; both songs could be symbolic of the persona empowering their significant other...

(I took 6 literature classes in Uni, so I know how to bullshit my way through arguments bey11)

I find your chutzpah empowering bey7

Round 8 Winner: Diamonds with 14 votes.

Halo = 7 votes.

Round 9

Sorry

or

Bitch Better Have My Money

On 1/21/2021 at 2:29 PM, Wonho said:

Scoreboard

Beyonce Rihanna
3 5

• Replies 818