Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shawn's Slave

[Ended] Gaga x Katy Song Battle

17 minutes ago, Kai said:

Were they doing a kids charity show? gaga5

No it was the critically acclaimed "The Circus Live" tour which became the fastest selling tour in UK History at the time, only for them to break that record two years later, it was for their highly acclaimed  album "The Circus" which became the second fastest album to sell 1M copies in the UK doing it in 19 days and features the #1 single "Greatest Day". ny5

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Max said:

Not you coming through with yet another simplistic but absolut AMAZING set giveup1 Teach me your ways, senpai!

Stan the color palette, I love this photoshoot so much omg.giveup3 There was a time when I put more effort when it comes to avis but I guess it's over now lmao

OT: 365

23 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

No it was the critically acclaimed "The Circus Live" tour which became the fastest selling tour in UK History at the time, only for them to break that record two years later, it was for their highly acclaimed  album "The Circus" which became the second fastest album to sell 1M copies in the UK doing it in 19 days and features the #1 single "Greatest Day". ny5

Hide contents

Why do their later music sounds more regressive than their 90's music? I- gaga5

Daddy Barlow served as usual, is his eyebrow lifting habit while singing the same as Moo's hand waving habits? sia5

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.