Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Liam Payne wants to join American Horror Story

EqvGtc9W4AEPL-n?format=jpg&name=large

“I wanna be in American Horror Story if they make another series. I wanna get killed off in American Horror Story – that’s my New Year’s resolution. I wanna be something evil. So let’s put that out in the world – let the world do its thing and come back in.”

Video:

He also talked about being obsessed with the show.

“My new lockdown obsession is ‘American Horror Story’. I’m so into it... so far I watched ‘Roanoke’ and I saw ‘Asylum’, which was good, and I’m watching ‘Cult’, which is really, really good. If you haven’t seen ‘American Horror Story’, it’s really good.”

x

Would you be here for Liam joining AHS?
29 minutes ago, Entea said:

Can he even act? rip4

Well.. he's taken acting lessons, so that's something. He dreams of making it big in film like Harry. true1  

He was actually trying to make it big last year but the pandemic spoiled his plans. But he's still signed to WME, an agency that also manages actors like Conan O'Brien, Nick Jonas, Richard Madden, Pedro Pascal and Jake Gyllenhaal among many others. And considering Ryan Murphy has an affinity for these type of younger male celebrities who are eager to take their clothes off, we might see him in a project or two.. brit16

4 minutes ago, Kai said:

Too bad they mostly seem to cast people who can act or can somewhat act. ny5

Could you imagine if he had to share a scene with Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson orangu1 Here comes The Room 2.0

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Could you imagine if he had to share a scene with Jessica Lange and Sarah Paulson orangu1 Here comes The Room 2.0

Exactly! The good acting is one of the reasons AHS is enjoyable. Liam needs a reality check if he thinks he can just get a role because of his status... default_orangu1.png 

A lot of good movies/tv series actually have auditions... even A-list actors need to audition for those roles default_orangu1.png

2 hours ago, Kai said:

Exactly! The good acting is one of the reasons AHS is enjoyable. Liam needs a reality check if he thinks he can just get a role because of his status... default_orangu1.png 

Good acting? Really? orly1 

It was mediocre most of the time. There are only a few people who truly were good.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.