Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Tanya Roberts, Bond Girl & "Charlie's Angels" Star, Dead at 65

tanya_roberts_gettyimages-1277759239_1280.jpg?h=c673cd1c&itok=1M7rWNsQ

Actress Tanya Roberts has died. Best known for her roles as a Bond girl and on That '70s Show, Roberts died Sunday after a brief hospitalization. She was 65.

The actress reportedly took her dogs for a walk on Christmas Eve, and collapsed upon returning home, according to TMZ. She was put on a ventilator after being hospitalized, but never recovered.

The outlet reports that the actress did not appear to be ill in the days leading up to her collapse, and that her death is not related to COVID-19. However, additional information was not available.

Roberts -- born Victoria Leigh Blum -- began her career as a model before breaking into film with the 1975 horror flick Forced Entry.

After a series of TV pilots and a number of roles in fantasy films, she appeared in her most iconic role, playing Stacey Sutton in the 1985 James Bond film A View to a Kill, opposite Roger Moore in his last appearance as the iconic British spy.

She was also known for her recurring role as Midge Pinciotti on That '70s Show, and for her role as Julie Rogers on the fifth and final season of Charlie's Angels in 1980.

x

I was thinking for a minute like "What do I recognize her from?" and then I realized she was Donna's mom on That 70's Show brit14 This is so sad, I hope her family's doing okay

4 hours ago, Villanelle said:

She was so beautiful

Not an amazing actress but extremely entertaining. I used to love her in a view to a kill oprah1

She was stunning. A true beauty!

14 minutes ago, Venom said:

I was thinking for a minute like "What do I recognize her from?" and then I realized she was Donna's mom on That 70's Show brit14 This is so sad, I hope her family's doing okay

She did do a lot of notable work, despite what I believe for not being a notable actor.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.