Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Darth Sidious

Developing: Warnock and Ossoff “likely” to defeat Loeffler and Perdue; Democrats to control Congress and White House for the first time since 2010

Though Republican Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue are currently narrowly leading in the raw numerical count, with nearly 90% of the vote in and almost all of it resting in Democratic Strongholds, Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff are favored to take both seats.

The New York Times is giving Warnock a 95% chance of defeating Loeffler and Ossoff a 68% chance to defeat Perdue. 

Developing.

Source

I'm actually SO surprised. I gave up on the Senate back in November but I may actually get to watch McConnell seethe in his ugly little shell tomorrow. 2021 is not disappointing so far.

1 minute ago, Jake said:

I'm actually SO surprised. I gave up on the Senate back in November but I may actually get to watch McConnell seethe in his ugly little shell tomorrow. 2021 is not disappointing so far.

Even if Perdue eeks it out, the Warnock/Loeffler thing is over, and I can at least take comfort in that. 

I can't stand her presence. 

Just now, Darth Sidious said:

Even if Perdue eeks it out, the Warnock/Loeffler thing is over, and I can at least take comfort in that. 

I can't stand her presence. 

I just have to give Stacey her credit. She did not give up on her state after being unrightfully snubbed from Governor some years back, and pretty much is the reason why GA was saved from itself. I'm so impressed with her drive that I would love to see her as President someday.

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

I just have to give Stacey her credit. She did not give up on her state after being unrightfully snubbed from Governor some years back, and pretty much is the reason why GA was saved from itself. I'm so impressed with her drive that I would love to see her as President someday.

Is she a lawyer? 

I’m thinking, Attorney General.

Or, if not — I bet you they run her again for GA governor, and I bet you she wins it too. 

Georgia looks to be going the way of Virginia. 

Poor conservatives lol

5 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Is she a lawyer? 

I’m thinking, Attorney General.

Or, if not — I bet you they run her again for GA governor, and I bet you she wins it too. 

Georgia looks to be going the way of Virginia. 

Poor conservatives lol

Yep she's a lawyer! I think they'll keep her in GA to eventually run for governor again. I believe they're prepping Doug Jones for AG since he lost his senate re-election to that football coach in Alabama. We may have lost FL, but if we gain GA it's not so bad of a loss!

1 minute ago, Miss Show Business said:

IT REALLY IS OVER FOR THE GOP lmfao2

Even if Perdue inches it out — I can at least say that I don’t have to look at that wretched woman again.

And Bitch McConnell doesn’t get to decide what gets to the floor.

14 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Jon Ossoff has picked up 141k votes in DeKalb.

Democrats will take both seats.

i really hope the dems take advantage and pass some GOOD legislation these next 2 years 

student loan forgiveness please cry1 

Warnock leads by 30+
Perdue’s lead has shrunk to 4k

Nearly all the vote is in big Democratic Counties.

I may have just miscarried — holy shit, this feels good.

I hope someone video tapes them taking down the Majority Leader sign over McConnell’s office.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.