Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Kanye is dating and hooking up with Jeffree Star, says new rumor

2670493c6cdd5e05009e55bee348ac7ee8-7-Jeffree-Star-Allegations.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Page Six suggested, in an article from January 5th, that Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West intend to file for divorce, with Kim reportedly hiring a top Hollywood divorce lawyer. It’s thought that Kanye spent Christmas in Wyoming, while Kim has been spotted without her ring.

But the divorce isn’t the only drama surrounding Kanye West. A popular TikToker has just made public a series of allegations linking West to controversial make-up guru Jeffree Star. The video in question here comes from popular TikToker Ava Louise, who once appeared on, and then published a video exposing, Dr Phil. During the video, she claims she has knowledge that Kanye West has allegedly been sleeping with a male beauty influencer:

“Kanye’s been hooking up with a very famous beauty guru, male beauty guru, a lot of people in the scene have known for a while.”

Captioning her video, “I can’t say who cause he’ll sue me hint hint but it’s part of the reason Kanye is so religious now, it’s his self-hatred…my source is legit,” Ava didn’t specify the beauty guru, but liked a series of comments guessing Jeffree Star, as he is known to have a house in Wyoming. The TikToker then duetted the video, adding the disclaimer: “This is alleged and I was told by a source – a very good one…but it made so much sense to me. Kanye’s *possible* internalised homophobia is so so sad.”

So, who’s the ‘source’ you ask? Ava Louise alleges in comments that the story comes from an LA lawyer, commenting: “My friend is a big lawyer in LA and met with Kim months ago and was told all of this given evidence. I want to drop receipts but I can’t.”

x

3 hours ago, Max said:

Two morons found each other. 

this actually made me laugh out loud  

3 hours ago, Cl Cq Cr Cd Cy Cm Ca Cu Co said:

I'd watch the tape tbh rih13

just Google black cub fks white skinny Twink chaser aretha1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.