Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

US Capitol on Lock Down as Protestors Break Into Capitol Building

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Poor Nancy, I hope there isn't sensitive material there.

How is this possible? Where is the security? 

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Not like any of them would have any idea what to do with it rip4 

I mean also personal informations such as numbers and adresses of her and her families places. The fact it could even go that far, unbelievable.

6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Poor Nancy, I hope there isn't sensitive material there.

I'm sure they can somehow remotely shut down the entire network? but yeah this feels so weird and invasive 

Just now, Simón. said:

Not Mike Pence unfollowing Trump  rip3

not this little rat trying to save his own political future .. hopefully Trump drags him down the gutter with him lol3 

1 minute ago, Cl Cq Cr Cd Cy Cm Ca Cu Co said:

not this little rat trying to save his own political future .. hopefully Trump drags him down the gutter with him lol3 

Right? As if all this isn't his fault too rip4 

Just now, Billie Frank said:

They're probably just doing it to keep peace, the last thing they'll want at the moment is anything escalating. 

That may be true but even then, it's establishing a precedent. The white people get coddled and selfied with to keep peace, the black people get gassed and shot. 

7 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

They're probably just doing it to keep peace, the last thing they'll want at the moment is anything escalating. 

Maybe that's true or maybe...

ErE6R0bUcAkswIX?format=jpg&name=medium

10 minutes ago, Cl Cq Cr Cd Cy Cm Ca Cu Co said:

does anyone know if they managed to  certify the election results? maybe we're gonna get President Pelosi after all rih13

Joe Manchin just went off. As soon as the dogs are cleared out, they will finish their business.

The Senate Clerks were patriotic enough to make sure that they had the electoral College votes before those things broke into the chamber. That’s what real patriotism looks like.

I don’t see any Republican Senator sustaining their objections after this.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.