Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

ZAYN | Nobody Is Listening | January 15, 2021

2 hours ago, Reznor said:

I hope he doesn't leave this album behind a week after its release

He probably will; he may put out videos over-time, but, he definitely is just putting out music because he enjoys doing so.
And it is high-time that be acceptable to us, because to expect him to do more is creating unrealistic expectations.

6 hours ago, LÉON said:

Title is reflective of his career right now orangu1 I have only just found out he had a second album

You ain't missing anything really orangu1

So far this album is shaping to be his best and maybe the best out of ex One Erection members demi1

I need this edited to be the album cover cry0

Change "released" to "nobody is listening"

Replace the logo at the top corner from that circle thing to an explicit advisory sticker

Or make that his name and switch where his name is now to be the PA sticker

ErL4b_yWMAEkCO_?format=jpg&name=small

10 hours ago, Snow said:

Will try to listen to this soon but my attention is so scattered right now with all the releases giveup1 

Calamity and connextion are skips! But the rest is great!

I'm incredibly disappointed. I was lowkey excited for this, I was into the singles but it just...did nothing for me. I've got pretty much the same problem with this that I did Icarus Falls: he hasn't pushed himself whatsoever. His vocals, his strongest asset throughout his career, are all in the same place on every track, never going beyond something he didn't have to try for. He sounds absolutely bored through the whole thing, there's no excitement or urgency in his delivery whatsoever. And the songwriting is still in the range of average to just bad (which is doubly inexcusable because how many fucking writers are on this thing). There are a few standouts such as Outside but for everyone one of those we get a Windowsill. Highkey the weakest of his three so far, and that's coming from someone who already wasn't here for Icarus Falls. The whole thing just sounds so lazy.bummer1

Icarus Falls it's a fucking great album, nobody gave the oportunity to listen to it more than two times considering it has 27-29 tracks, which yeah, it's crazy. But you can always hear it in two halves, which it's what I did. But people saying it's bad, lol, nope! there's like 7 skips yeah but there's like 20-21 tracks I love. I can count with one hand albums with that amount of tracks in which I love every single track. So it's definitely not bad, you just have to dive into it, if you are not in the mood, obviously you won't enjoy it.

This new album though, I was excited for it, it's just more Zayn which is good, it's true he took zero risks but this is his style and I love him in this sexy R&B mellow thing so I'm ok with the album. Expected a bit more but I'm sure I will love it with listenings. Calamity it's a fucking joke though. How could this make the cut? lol. 

40 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

Icarus Falls it's a fucking great album, nobody gave the oportunity to listen to it more than two times considering it has 27-29 tracks, which yeah, it's crazy. But you can always hear it in two halves, which it's what I did. But people saying it's bad, lol, nope! there's like 7 skips yeah but there's like 20-21 tracks I love. I can count with one hand albums with that amount of tracks in which I love every single track. So it's definitely not bad, you just have to dive into it, if you are not in the mood, obviously you won't enjoy it.

This new album though, I was excited for it, it's just more Zayn which is good, it's true he took zero risks but this is his style and I love him in this sexy R&B mellow thing so I'm ok with the album. Expected a bit more but I'm sure I will love it with listenings. Calamity it's a fucking joke though. How could this make the cut? lol. 

It would be a cute Intro if it was like 35 sec long Not 3mins

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.