Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Zara Larsson | Poster Girl | March 5, 2021

On 2/14/2021 at 9:11 AM, BlueBalls said:

Target exclusive songs:

13. Famous

14. When I'm not around

Surprisingly, the bonus tracks are not All the Time and DWBM.

Happy about this honestly. The album already feels short as it is with all the older tracks in it rip4 

On 2/16/2021 at 9:28 PM, Snow said:

Happy about this honestly. The album already feels short as it is with all the older tracks in it rip4 

Same damn thing as with So Good 

a cute album! i can't stand I Need Love, Stick with You or What Happens Here, and the target bonus tracks are pretty bad, but these:

1. Love Me Land
  2. Need Someone
  3. Right Here
  4. WOW
  5. Poster Girl
  6. Look What You've Done
  7. FFF
  8. All the Time

would be the ones i'm probably gonna keep listening to! true1

So Good was so bad so I wasn’t expecting anything, and luckily for me I hadn’t heard any of the singles and I have to say.... I LOVE this album? It’s so feel good, the production is amazing and catchy? Maybe I am a Poster Girl stan!

11 hours ago, Hyun. said:

a cute album! i can't stand I Need Love, Stick with You or What Happens Here, and the target bonus tracks are pretty bad, but these:

1. Love Me Land
  2. Need Someone
  3. Right Here
  4. WOW
  5. Poster Girl
  6. Look What You've Done
  7. FFF
  8. All the Time

would be the ones i'm probably gonna keep listening to! true1

Where did you hear the target tracks hon? can't find them anywhere...

Poster Girl should have been the main single album, it's SO good. She better release that and make a huge video from it.

Listened to it for the first time. As I expected, it has kind of mixed styles which I usually hate, I love concept albums with a similar sound, 10 solid tracks with the same vibe, connection and cohesiveness.  She should have sticked to the Love me Land-Poster Girl sound for the whole album.

Having sayed that, it's a good album. It's true Stick with youWhat Happens Here and I Need Love doesn't fit the rest tracks. They are quite generic pop already heard before. Stick with you it's still cute and I will probably leave it there with the rest though, What Happens Here it's also ok comparing it with the rest. I Need Love it's quite annoying and reminds me of Camila Cabello tracks so much.

The rest tracks are really good, though I would replace some like WOW with All the Time and Don't Worry 'bout me:

1. Love me land

2. Poster girl

3. Need someone

4. All the time

5. Right here

6. Don't worry 'bout me

7. FFF

8.  What happens here

9.  Look what you've done

10.  Stick with you

Still have to listen to the target songs, but they seem quite filler from what I know, so I don't think they will replace any.

I haven't listened to the album yet, but I'm glad to see y'all are liking it cause I was actually a bit nervous for this! giveup1 can't wait to listen to it! 

9 hours ago, Wonho said:

Is Zara Larsson the new main it girl? giveup3

She BETTER makes this the new single + gives us a video for this, she ATE this performance!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.