Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Cardi had the biggest female song 2017, 2018 & 2020, yet y’all called her a flop, why?

2 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Money flopped 

Press flopped 

both teasers of her upcoming album (supposedly)

Now she got a collab with a new IT girl aka Hot Girl Meg and all of a sudden she’s successful nicki5 

the irony Beyonce Award you'd know a thing or two about a lack of solo hits. Money - 4xp, bigger than any solo single your flop fav has released in over a decade 160896495527933419-3.thumb.gif.820fe0a5c

23 minutes ago, Katy Petty said:

Let me exercise my second amendment too. Taking off my heel to throw it at your head so you can think clearer.  eve1

I was busy grabbing the popcorn, did I miss this? alex1

35 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Money flopped 

Press flopped 

both teasers of her upcoming album (supposedly)

Now she got a collab with a new IT girl aka Hot Girl Meg and all of a sudden she’s successful nicki5 

Me gusta 

Savage 

Perfect

true1

3 hours ago, Gilly said:

the irony Beyonce Award you'd know a thing or two about a lack of solo hits. Money - 4xp, bigger than any solo single your flop fav has released in over a decade 160896495527933419-3.thumb.gif.820fe0a5c

2 hours ago, Simón. said:

Me gusta 

Savage 

Perfect

true1

Y’all coming for Beyoncé cause you have nothing to hang on to rip3 3 years into her career Beyoncé was selling millions of albums and singles. Can’t say the same about Cardi B, now sit your asses down rip3 

12 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Y’all coming for Beyoncé cause you have nothing to hang on to rip3 3 years into her career Beyoncé was selling millions of albums and singles. Can’t say the same about Cardi B, now sit your asses down rip3 

Times are obviously different today cause of streaming and that’s where Cardi is succeeding even with her flop singles and judging from Beyoncé discography she has some singles as well that underperformed  true1  

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

Times are obviously different today cause of streaming and that’s where Cardi is succeeding even with her flop singles and judging from Beyoncé discography she has some singles as well that underperformed  true1  

She is not that big of a streaming force dead1 Her solo singles were not doing fantastic numbers, especially the ones that teased her sophomore record... Press flopped for filth and it’s not a good indicator. She’s a feature artist accept it dead1 

Just like every other artist? There’s really no point of bringing Beyoncé into this yet you’re still going rip3 Take off your stan goggles and move

18 hours ago, Simón. said:

Interesting, @doja. Luckily you were wrong!

everyone listens to WAP for megan tho gaga6

out of all the main rap girls she’s probably had the worst year i mean doja nicki and megan all had multiple hits meanwhile she had one hit because of shock value + megan so likeeeeee our points still stand  

36 minutes ago, doja said:

everyone listens to WAP for megan tho gaga6

out of all the main rap girls she’s probably had the worst year i mean doja nicki and megan all had multiple hits meanwhile she had one hit because of shock value + megan so likeeeeee our points still stand  

The way this is a lie true1 if that were the case why did all other Megan songs except savage flop. Even her album only reached #7. 

Doja cat had say so, what else? 

7 hours ago, Urbi said:

She is not that big of a streaming force dead1 Her solo singles were not doing fantastic numbers, especially the ones that teased her sophomore record... Press flopped for filth and it’s not a good indicator. She’s a feature artist accept it dead1 

Cardis streaming records say otherwise. Her next album will do great true1

Oh and btw Wap outstreaned Savage.

Meanwhile i'm here enjoying all of Doja, Cardi, Meghan and some of Nicki's new music. fall4

Did Cardi release anything other than WAP? She is becoming more of a features reliant artist like Nicki is, but to be fair most rappers are reliant on features. 

7 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Did Cardi release anything other than WAP? She is becoming more of a features reliant artist like Nicki is, but to be fair most rappers are reliant on features. 

Nicki hopping on random songs to score a #1 is something different than Cardi releasing a song with a feature.

On 1/9/2021 at 4:45 AM, Simón. said:

Please explain, I even did some research so y’all can answer me 

Any thoughts, @Katy Petty

That didn’t age well, huh @Winnie?

Even our news team leader @Entea was wrong!

What’s good, @Billie Frank?

Interesting, @doja. Luckily you were wrong!

how did it make y’all feel when Cardi returned with a smash? 

Me wondering what this thread has to do with my aforementioned Cardi B 2 oprah10

Seems the rapptress continues to postpone the album.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.