Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga's hairstylist announces Chromatica era is over; says the best they could do was one video and performance

Interviewer: So that begs the question, what comes next? What’s the next big project?

Frederic: In 2021, in terms of work, we have the Gucci movie coming up. That’s going to be fun again, more character work. We did a wonderful launch for Chromatica and we were in pop icon mode; now we’re back to film and I’m very excited to start the project. I’m excited to work again, we’ve been locked down. It was very difficult to work remotely, but we did our best. But who knows what will happen? I’m hopeful. 

https://issuu.com/creativehead/docs/chukjanuary21/68?ff

"We did out best" rip4 

A load of bullshit. Plenty of artists have shown that they can still produce content and promote their releases. Look at Dua, Kylie, Taylor, etc.

Gaga's just lazy. This bitch really took ha oreo sponsorship and clocked out jj4 

1 minute ago, CHANEL #1 said:

"We did out best" rip4 

A load of bullshit. Plenty of artists have shown that they can still produce content and promote their releases. Look at Dua, Kylie, Taylor, etc.

Gaga's just lazy. This bitch really took ha oreo sponsorship and clocked out jj4 

That happens when your team consists of your friends. If this was their "pop icon mode"... we are in for a treat

C5j0SGAU8AAlozC.jpg

If Taylor can manage to simulate this:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-27-at-3.28.51-PM-e1595889395708-600x315.png

...and make Willow and it's 10 different thematic scenes, Gaga and her team can most definitely make another video.
Even Selena who is immunocompromised and at risk is out and about recording music videos and a TV show.
Stop blaming the pandemic for everything. 
rip4

Even fucking Joanne got more promo than Chromatica and this is supposedly "pop icon mode". Okay sis. ari4

I should have known not to expect anything from this era the moment she refused to give us a vinyl with the actual album cover ari4

everything about the era has felt... like a flash in the pan. ROM and 911 videos were great, the VMA performance was amazing, but nothing else came from that. And there’s def barely an excuse when all the other girls have succeeded where Gaga has fallen. Maybe she’s over music? Idk 

I love Gaga but....

We literally got nothing this era jj4 an album with 3 interludes and the deluxe songs not even being on Spotify, 3 music videos with 1 not even being an official single, 1 performance and that’s it...oh wait I forgot a fucking cookie campaign

All the main pop girls and fans at this era:

SHE COULD HAVE DONE FUCKING GREAT THINGS WITH THIS ALBUM meg1

EVEN MAKE SOME KIND OF 2054 OR INFINITE DISCO EXPERIENCE meg1 

WHY ARE POP GIRLS LESS LONG IN THE INDUSTRY THEN GAGA DOING THIS meg1 

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

SHE COULD HAVE DONE FUCKING GREAT THINGS WITH THIS ALBUM meg1

EVEN MAKE SOME KIND OF 2054 OR INFINITE DISCO EXPERIENCE meg1 

WHY ARE POP GIRLS LESS LONG IN THE INDUSTRY THEN GAGA DOING THIS meg1 

Because Gaga is no longer the trend setter. She hasn't been for years. 

I'm irritated the era didn't serve more, but I'm also not surprised. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.