Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga's hairstylist announces Chromatica era is over; says the best they could do was one video and performance

3 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I’m excited to work again, we’ve been locked down. It was very difficult to work remotely, but we did our best.

Interesting how we're all still in a huge pandemic, but she's fine to go to another country to film a whole ass movie with a whole movie crew! And everything to do with her music era was just too difficult to do!

giphy.gif

no trolling no shade but i don't feel like she ever trusted or liked this album much to begin with. shrug1 look at Dua Lipa so passionately going full force behind Future Nostalgia one year into the campaign, relentlessly promoting these songs and breathing literal life into them. 

of course Gaga has been around for much longer and i'm 100% sure there's a lack of motivation involved too but again, i also think she knows this album just isn't up to her standards and the pandemic, while a tragic event on its own, has only killed whatever fire she may or may not have had within her before the era started.

the absolute nerve of saying this when there's very good examples from other pop girls out there on how to handle an era through the pandemic... she probably got in her world savior mode and decided she wouldn't do anything else about the album as a form of statement to focus on the pandemic, as was evident by her promoting literally anything else but this... the oreo and valentino promos were probably booked ages before this whole thing and she was just forced to go along with it

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Fletch said:

even Stupid Love to Rain on Me was too long and almost complete radio silence... a failure of an era for a good album! Sad 

The era was truly a missed opportunity. It could've served A LOT MORE:

A music video for EVERY SINGLE TRACK on the album, Basically a visual album. 

Free Woman, Alice, Babylon, Sour Candy, Plastic Doll, Replay as singles

Other promo performances etc. 

Truly a waste of an era  sob1 sob1 sob1 sob1

At least let's hope we will still get the Chromatica Ball Tour. 

Why do we gotta hear this shit from the hairstylist? You can do a Notes app screenshot tweet with your lies about the pandemic making it too hard to have an era from bed girl, what are you doing. 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:06 AM, BabyMario44 said:

The era was truly a missed opportunity. It could've served A LOT MORE:

A music video for EVERY SINGLE TRACK on the album, Basically a visual album. 

Free Woman, Alice, Babylon, Sour Candy, Plastic Doll, Replay as singles

Other promo performances etc. 

Truly a waste of an era  sob1 sob1 sob1 sob1

At least let's hope we will still get the Chromatica Ball Tour. 

It truly was a waste of an era. fall3

SO disappointed. After the MOMENTUM of Star Is Born, people were hungry for a big pop record from her. While Chromatica wasn't her strongest, it delivered on all fronts and could have dominated radio if she played her cards right. 

Yes there was a pandemic and yes civil unrest during the summer and I liked that she took a brief pause but come fall I expected her to continue the era. If Dua and Kylie can deliver big budget pop eras with videos, performances, and concerts, there was no excuse for her.

Also didn't she film videos for Free Woman and Babylon before the album dropped? Where are they? At least release those...

That shits just lazy this album had potential more singles and a few more videos. She wants to be a actress  and savior hoe but don't bite the hand that fed you. I still have not received my signed poster or album insert that I paid for last may and if I get just a fucking dot or a L after all this time the bitch will be called out.

11 hours ago, Haruka said:

That shits just lazy this album had potential more singles and a few more videos. She wants to be a actress  and savior hoe but don't bite the hand that fed you. I still have not received my signed poster or album insert that I paid for last may and if I get just a fucking dot or a L after all this time the bitch will be called out.

I fear you aren't getting anything nicki4

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.