Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

There's a new girl in town...

15 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Jeez it didn't take long for the troops to come marching out. chi1

It took you long enough to out yourself as a Boris Johnson’s admirer though ✌🏻🥴 now move 

Just now, Urbi said:

You really think me and few other people forgot about that status update you deleted? gag1 

No, i deleted it because i was getting fed up with a certain members using it to twist what i had said. I think i've made very clearly on here before especially in the Politics section that i'm a SNP supporter and that if i lived in England i'd probably be voting green. That being said your responses here despite being inaccurately led with a false accusations pretty much sum up the exact issue with Politics today, there's a total lack of respect for those who may hold views which are the opposite of your own. As for that status update i merely stated that Boris had a likeable personality not that i liked or admired him, in the same sense that Thatcher was a great leader but had terrible policies. Just because you think someone has a likability or charm doesn't mean you agree, like or admire them. These things are all individual separate characteristic's and don't go part in parcel at all. The other part of my status update was that i didn't think Boris was as bad as many other Tories, especially when it came to views on social issues, which is perfectly true. I'd much rather have Boris over Jacob Rees-Mogg, Dominic Rabb or Priti Patel to name a few. Anyway that is perhaps more a discussion that could be respectfully had in the politics section. 

yes Boris is so likeable indeed! a beam of light if you ask me. such charm! charisma!! good lord. i am embarrassed reading your post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-record-sexist-homophobic-and-racist-comments-bumboys-piccaninnies-2019-6%3famp

will not even get into the MESS he brought the UK in during the pandemic! educate yourself, stop promoting this idiot on this board or at the very least have the decency to be quiet and stan secretly or go join a fucking alt-right board if you feel like you belong there.

11 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

yes Boris is so likeable indeed! a beam of light if you ask me. such charm! charisma!! good lord. i am embarrassed reading your post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-record-sexist-homophobic-and-racist-comments-bumboys-piccaninnies-2019-6%3famp

will not even get into the MESS he brought the UK in during the pandemic! educate yourself, stop promoting this idiot on this board or at the very least have the decency to be quiet and stan secretly or go join a fucking alt-right board if you feel like you belong there.

Well done for proving your immaturity and inability to read. I have nothing more to say as its quite frankly not worth the effort. 

1 hour ago, Billie Frank said:

No, i deleted it because i was getting fed up with a certain members using it to twist what i had said. I think i've made very clearly on here before especially in the Politics section that i'm a SNP supporter and that if i lived in England i'd probably be voting green. That being said your responses here despite being inaccurately led with a false accusations pretty much sum up the exact issue with Politics today, there's a total lack of respect for those who may hold views which are the opposite of your own. As for that status update i merely stated that Boris had a likeable personality not that i liked or admired him, in the same sense that Thatcher was a great leader but had terrible policies. Just because you think someone has a likability or charm doesn't mean you agree, like or admire them. These things are all individual separate characteristic's and don't go part in parcel at all. The other part of my status update was that i didn't think Boris was as bad as many other Tories, especially when it came to views on social issues, which is perfectly true. I'd much rather have Boris over Jacob Rees-Mogg, Dominic Rabb or Priti Patel to name a few. Anyway that is perhaps more a discussion that could be respectfully had in the politics section. 

Ok Tory

8 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Well done for proving your immaturity and inability to read. I have nothing more to say as its quite frankly not worth the effort. 

thanks for coming. BYE! 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.