There's a new girl in town...

Rina is vocally even better than this girl. Both Chloe and Halle too. Heck, Halsey sings much better than Ms. Olivia's Halsey impersonation singing. Not to mention that the song sounds like a Lorde-Swift hybrid.

America, being a mess of a nation, once again. ari7

clink clink.

On 1/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, An Impossible Princess said:

Rina is vocally even better than this girl. Both Chloe and Halle too. Heck, Halsey sings much better than Ms. Olivia's Halsey impersonation singing. Not to mention that the song sounds like a Lorde-Swift hybrid.

America, being a mess of a nation, once again. ari7

Ikr like Rina and Chole x Halle deserve this kind of success so much ari7 why can't they get famous on tiktok too

On 1/10/2021 at 8:41 AM, Kai said:

The song is cute... maybe it will grow on me but right now it seems average/OK-ish, not something that would make me stan her instantly.

kClPQAV.gif

this

After 2 listens I'll say that I think she has a nice voice and she's beautiful and I'm curious to hear other songs from her cause this one is just okay for me. demi1

i really think she could be her generation's Taylor Swift if her team plays their cards right which they absolutely have so far. this is really exciting to just witness and i hope they don't fuck up.

Ok now that I know who this is .... 

she is talented but tbh the song is just meh ... the girl is just boring I feel she is like an unflavored Taylor Swift... idg what's the hype ... 

Like KING @Billie Frank syas Disney is really Playing Tombola with our Disney+ subscription

On 1/10/2021 at 12:58 AM, Billie Frank said:

I thought this style of thread had been left in 2017 hmmm

Back in 2017 Miss @Gabe. was giving us the tip-off about Due Lipo and now she's a global superstar brit15

On 1/9/2021 at 11:36 PM, Fletch said:

Alright I listened and you’re really trying to make us stan a bananies and avocadies girlie... alright mama Gabe... what’s going on at home

Qc8lFMi.gif

I feel so old orangu1 What does this mean?

On 1/10/2021 at 3:02 AM, Urbi said:

It took you long enough to out yourself as a Boris Johnson’s admirer though ✌🏻🥴 now move 

On 1/10/2021 at 3:14 AM, Urbi said:

You really think me and few other people forgot about that status update you deleted? gag1 

pPaPe.gif

Wait a minute, Billie Stank has always accused me of being a Tory even though I hate BoJo what is dis gag1

On 1/10/2021 at 6:27 PM, Lynk said:

She's literally this

Hide contents

I like the song btw

@Fletch I don't feel as old now I see it's a Vine reference jj4

5 hours ago, Gabe. said:

i really think she could be her generation's Taylor Swift if her team pays Spotify enough which they absolutely have so far. this is really exciting to just witness and i hope they don't fuck up.

true1

2 hours ago, LÉON said:

Wait a minute, Billie Stank has always accused me of being a Tory even though I hate BoJo what is dis gag1

Just people who can't read properly. xtina1

3 hours ago, LÉON said:

Back in 2017 Miss @Gabe. was giving us the tip-off about Due Lipo and now she's a global superstar brit15

true1 but the year of that was 2016. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.