Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Olivia Rodrigo's 'Drivers License' could debut in Top 10

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

Congrats to her but why is she getting mentioned every 5 seconds all of a sudden? I feel like I can't escape her this past 2-3 weeks orangu1

Probably because her management are trying to get her name out there. Also what's with everyone putting their titles in lower case now, like stop. chi1

19 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Probably because her management are trying to get her name out there. Also what's with everyone putting their titles in lower case now, like stop. chi1

Arianaprint!

7 hours ago, Snow said:

Congrats to her but why is she getting mentioned every 5 seconds all of a sudden? I feel like I can't escape her this past 2-3 weeks orangu1

i guess she built a big following after High School Musical: The Musical: The Series bc this makes no sense orangu1

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

i guess she built a big following after High School Musical: The Musical: The Series bc this makes no sense orangu1

It still makes no sense because that show has only ran for 10 episodes in total and that was literally a year ago. Other than that she's had no notable career, like the 'Career' section of her Wikipedia page is literally just one paragraph long. orangu1

8 hours ago, Snow said:

It still makes no sense because that show has only ran for 10 episodes in total and that was literally a year ago. Other than that she's had no notable career, like the 'Career' section of her Wikipedia page is literally just one paragraph long. orangu1

and now Taylor is calling her her baby this is so embarrassing... there's definitely some heavy payola going on with her orangu1

13 hours ago, Hyun. said:

and now Taylor is calling her her baby this is so embarrassing... there's definitely some heavy payola going on with her orangu1

Well Olivia is a Taylor stan I think but someone probably tipped Taylor off cause I don't think she'd have noticed otherwise orangu1

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.