Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Unknown Beyoncé hater is schooling us about Freedom Of Speech lol3

Don’t get the obsession with full freedom of speech. Dozens countries limit freedom of speech when it’s inciting violence or discrimination. 

And Trump is obviously not the leader of the free world. That’s Angela Merkel. 

6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Don’t get the obsession with full freedom of speech. Dozens countries limit freedom of speech when it’s inciting violence or discrimination. 

And Trump is obviously not the leader of the free world. That’s Angela Merkel. 

Agreed true1 It's because they don't like it. It's shocking how that attempted coup wasn't eye-opening to many people in the US.

Social Media is not a right: it's a service. And in order to use it, you accept their terms and conditions. If Donald Trump or anyone violates them, then BYE.

The only thing that isn't okay for me is the fact that so many platforms are doing it right now, specifically against him and his supporters. Seems like a business-thing to me. I get it: no one wants to be the platform where a cult reunites to adore a politician, but these brands are being too obvious with their recent moves.

32 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Social Media is not a right: it's a service. And in order to use it, you accept their terms and conditions. If Donald Trump or anyone violates them, then BYE.

The only thing that isn't okay for me is the fact that so many platforms are doing it right now, specifically against him and his supporters. Seems like a business-thing to me. I get it: no one wants to be the platform where a cult reunites to adore a politician, but these brands are being too obvious with their recent moves.

I mean, They allowed this to happen as well true1 They should have banned him years ago 

Honestly, I just hate censorship on social media and forums in general. Like on a str8 forum, I literally got warned for referring to other people as "sis"... brit1 It's like what? It's just a gay way of saying, "buddy" or "mate". 

I don't agree with her on the Trump aspect though, hate speech is not freedom of speech. Banning the promotion of violence, terrorism and white nationalism is not censorship, it's the right thing to do. 

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Honestly, I just hate censorship on social media and forums in general. Like on a str8 forum, I literally got warned for referring to other people as "sis"... brit1 It's like what? It's just a gay way of saying, "buddy" or "mate". 

I don't agree with her on the Trump aspect though, hate speech is not freedom of speech. Banning the promotion of violence, terrorism and white nationalism is not censorship, it's the right thing to do. 

I first read this fully expecting to cancel you and then you turned it around... sis!

source.gif

1 hour ago, Kai said:

Honestly, I just hate censorship on social media and forums in general. Like on a str8 forum, I literally got warned for referring to other people as "sis"... brit1 It's like what? It's just a gay way of saying, "buddy" or "mate"

Maybe they don't know what it means shrug1. Then again they could always ask. Either way, their reaction is rooted in toxic masculinity anyways. I don't let it bother me ever since I found out what it meant. I was confused as fuck when someone called me sis though.

OT: I mean, Trump violated Twitter's terms of conditions hence why he was banned. I'm surprised he wasn't banned earlier. She's probably doing it for attention

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.