Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

Does anyone actually want new music from Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars?

So I was watching a video about the most anticipated albums of 2021 and, while I saw the typical Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Frank Ocean, etc., I found no mention of Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars. I watched another one and even Normani was mentioned in that but no Bruno or Ed? Is no one checking for them? Do people want new music from them? Are any of you here looking forward to any of their releases?

5bbcb0a50114550dc82a5c14?width=700

Spoiler

Why does Ed look like a muppet in this picture? laughcry1

i personally am lowkey perched for Bruno as its been a long ass while since we've heard from him, his next release will either be huge or flop into oblivion; also he can only go up from that below average 24K crap era.

They're the type of artists that people don't mind listening to when they come on the radio, but won't necessarily notice if they disappear.

I personally wouldn't mind new Bruno though, at least sometimes he bring something interesting to the table.

43 minutes ago, An Impossible Princess said:

Probably! rav2

One thing that I know is, I want new music from King Wonho. Also, considering that I got in love with Nick Jonas again, maybe his new solo music too! rav2

nicki5

Bruno's harmless, but 24K Magic was more of the same sound he did after Uptown Funk smashed. If he does another album like that, he'll flop into oblivion.

Hopefully he pulls an Abel and switches it up a bit. No need to speak about the other thing.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.