Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

Does anyone actually want new music from Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars?

Well, Bruno sold a million tickets in one day with the 24k Magic Tour.  And here they say that if he disappears people wouldn't notice. brit14

Let's hope one of Scooter's representatives can do that.  185400835_arisharpened.thumb.gif.9c3411ea043c646f04e248a2015dd87a.gif

Bruno imo is one of the only interesting male artists. I like his material and his style / image. Ed... While I've always thought of him as a talented songwriter, I must say, releasing the same album so many times over is getting old. I'm hoping, in the 2020s, the GP finally stops rewarding white male mediocrity and instead supporting artists who are actually interesting for a change.

I personally cant stand Sheeran, especially when US radio is still coercing Shape Of You, the worst song conceptualized in the short 100 years of the music industry's existence rih14

As for Bruno I'm more of a casual listener, but I hope he comes with different music. I wouldn't be surprised if he came out w/ a disco album since thats what's everyone doing, but his last two albums are basically 70s-80s  so he risks getting stale if he goes full disco.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.