Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Disney songstress debut single expected to debut at number one, meanwhile Madonna has never had that why?

Well  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Sissies

• MANdonna a flop
    • OLIVIA A LEGEND IN THE MAKING!

Move over Billie, there is a new whisper songstress in town but she has a some pipes on her as well! 

Ex-Act Olivia Rodrigos debut single “Drivers License” is expected to DEBUT at number one on billboard. 
HER DEBUT SINGLE, why has Madonna never debuted at number one? Her stans told me she is the biggest most influential female artist of all time, has been bigger than Mariah at every point in her career, and is bigger currently despite Mariah having a multi week number one in 2020.

Perhaps she isn’t as big as we once thought, and Miss Rodrigo is coming to send that old bitch back down to hell where she belongs 

21 minutes ago, Kai said:

What in god's name is this? 6F3w8to.gif

Another video I thought was a parody even 2 minutes in... but it's real... MqHfuE3.gif

How have you not seen/heard it before. rip2 1:30 - 2:00 is eyechronic. nicki5

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

How have you not seen/heard it before. rip2 1:30 - 2:00 is eyechronic. nicki5

Hide contents

I don't check for ha album stuff 6wnQceN.gif, only know the singles, Super bass, starship, anaconda etc the stuff that closeted gay kids stan.  eNRnX6j.gif 

Screaming at, "maybe a touch of tourettes"... how was she not cancelled over this? 6F3w8to.gif

Just now, Kai said:

I don't check for ha album stuff 6wnQceN.gif, only know the singles, Super bass, starship, anaconda etc the stuff that closeted gay kids stan.  eNRnX6j.gif 

Same. Bit I know more of her singles and actually liked the Kleenex album she released in 2018. Her Annie Lennox "No More I Love Yous" Theifonce moment was cute too. 

3 minutes ago, Kai said:

Screaming at, "maybe a touch of tourettes"... how was she not cancelled over this? 6F3w8to.gif

Right after she goes "tuh tuh tuh" repeatedly too. gaga3

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Same. Bit I know more of her singles and actually liked the Kleenex album she released in 2018. Her Annie Lennox "No More I Love Yous" Theifonce moment was cute too. 

Wait I didn't know Ms Lennox sang this iconic classic! cry0 

4 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Right after she goes "tuh tuh tuh" repeatedly too. gaga3

fall4

Cause the industry was different during Madonna's imperial phase with singles in the 80s, no female ever debuted #1 before Mariah did in the mid 90s with an astronomical radio debut and simultaneous sales release.

Streaming and sales being low made #1 debuts easy, just look at the amount of hot shot #1 debuts in 2020 ari9

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.