Jump to content

Selena Gomez | De Una Vez | January 15, 2021

Recommended Posts

Image

"Baila Conmigo" is reportedly the name of the Spanish project and also the title track.
It features Rauw Alejandro (or Maluma as per @Hyun.), and has also been confirmed as a single.
The music video for "Baila Conmigo" has scenes recorded in Brazil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come on latina queen!  i've heard it's 2:35 and the cover is flower-themed, and probably her best ever ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

come on latina queen!  i've heard it's 2:35 and the cover is flower-themed, and probably her best ever ellie1

Yes that's what I've heard too! The flower theme is from the music video though I think or was it the song too? ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like the album is coming in Q1 as expected, so that's March I think. 
Maybe she'll release Baila Conmigo simultaneously with the album. You never know! 

Baila Conmigo snippet:

Spoiler

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yes that's what I've heard too! The flower theme is from the music video though I think or was it the song too? ellie1

actually not sure, maybe it's the mv and the single cover comes from it ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

actually not sure, maybe it's the mv and the single cover comes from it ellie1

Oh that makes sense. No one has described the song so far though right? ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow said:

Oh that makes sense. No one has described the song so far though right? ellie1

not that i've seen, i think it's safe to assume it'll be in the reggaeton realm tho ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

not that i've seen, i think it's safe to assume it'll be in the reggaeton realm tho ellie1

...hmm!! ellie1

Mixed feelings about that ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

what are your thoughts on the Baila Conmigo snippet then? ellie1

WAIT this does bop! ellie1

I did see someone mention that there are different versions of the snippet, are they from the same song? ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

WAIT this does bop! ellie1

I did see someone mention that there are different versions of the snippet, are they from the same song? ellie1

right? i think she'll actually serve with this ellie1

no clue, i only know this one and it seems to be the same snippet on loop ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

right? i think she'll actually serve with this ellie1

no clue, i only know this one and it seems to be the same snippet on loop ellie1

I'm a lot more excited for the album suddenly yes! If this is any indication of how the album is gonna sound.. WHEW! ellie1

And we still have that English album coming too later this year. We will be FED! ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow said:

I'm a lot more excited for the album suddenly yes! If this is any indication of how the album is gonna sound.. WHEW! ellie1

And we still have that English album coming too later this year. We will be FED! ellie1

i've realised i can digest female reggaeton so much more easily than male dd so i'm happy about this ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, An Impossible Princess said:

Wait for Selena Quintanilla to rise up through Rosalia AGAIN. Will Ms. Gomez have a chance? ari7

Tell Ms. Rosalia to stop hopping on all those horrible collabs first. THEN we'll have that conversation! brit16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

i've realised i can digest female reggaeton so much more easily than male dd so i'm happy about this ellie1

I feel the same way actually. Poor @Entea and his no1curr faves ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

Tell Ms. Rosalia to stop hopping on all those horrible collabs first. THEN we'll have that conversation! brit16

Ms. Theneedledrop loves all of her apparently "horrible" collabs, though! ari7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Snow said:

I feel the same way actually. Poor @Entea and his no1curr faves ellie1

we love melodies! men usually just mumble over the same beat it's the worst ellie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×