Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Selena Gomez | De Una Vez | January 15, 2021

"Baila Conmigo" is reportedly the name of the Spanish project and also the title track.
It features Rauw Alejandro (or Maluma as per @Hyun.), and has also been confirmed as a single.
The music video for "Baila Conmigo" has scenes recorded in Brazil.

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

come on latina queen!  i've heard it's 2:35 and the cover is flower-themed, and probably her best ever ellie1

Yes that's what I've heard too! The flower theme is from the music video though I think or was it the song too? ellie1

Looks like the album is coming in Q1 as expected, so that's March I think. 
Maybe she'll release Baila Conmigo simultaneously with the album. You never know! 

Baila Conmigo snippet:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

Yes that's what I've heard too! The flower theme is from the music video though I think or was it the song too? ellie1

actually not sure, maybe it's the mv and the single cover comes from it ellie1

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

actually not sure, maybe it's the mv and the single cover comes from it ellie1

Oh that makes sense. No one has described the song so far though right? ellie1

Just now, Snow said:

WAIT this does bop! ellie1

I did see someone mention that there are different versions of the snippet, are they from the same song? ellie1

right? i think she'll actually serve with this ellie1

no clue, i only know this one and it seems to be the same snippet on loop ellie1

4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

right? i think she'll actually serve with this ellie1

no clue, i only know this one and it seems to be the same snippet on loop ellie1

I'm a lot more excited for the album suddenly yes! If this is any indication of how the album is gonna sound.. WHEW! ellie1

And we still have that English album coming too later this year. We will be FED! ellie1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I'm a lot more excited for the album suddenly yes! If this is any indication of how the album is gonna sound.. WHEW! ellie1

And we still have that English album coming too later this year. We will be FED! ellie1

i've realised i can digest female reggaeton so much more easily than male dd so i'm happy about this ellie1

Just now, An Impossible Princess said:

Wait for Selena Quintanilla to rise up through Rosalia AGAIN. Will Ms. Gomez have a chance? ari7

Tell Ms. Rosalia to stop hopping on all those horrible collabs first. THEN we'll have that conversation! brit16

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.