Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

You can go back in time and fix one era...

So you get a time machine and instead of doing literally anything else with it, you're gonna go back in time and re-manage one era from one pop star! bebe1 Who's it gonna be, and which era is it you'll be doing right? And what will you do differently? bebe1 

Artpop - to tell her to get her head out of her ass, stop being so self obsessed (lady gaga is over shit) and to have some kind of coherent aesthetic for the era

Bionic- to tell her to release singles differently, to have a different look for nmt and to stop being so bitchy

3 hours ago, Villanelle said:

Artpop - to tell her to get her head out of her ass, stop being so self obsessed (lady gaga is over shit) and to have some kind of coherent aesthetic for the era

She should've gone with the Venus/Aphrodite plans, that was lowkey cute

Rebel Heart, i wish she would've make sure to not let anything leak cause the era had so much potential and some leaked songs that didn't make it to the album deservd more.

1. I Did Something Bad with LWYMMD's video as lead single oprah15 

2. End Game (get rid of the Future verse though) 

Promo singles: Call It What You Want, New Year's Day

--- album release

3. King Of My Heart (some kind of remix) lana8

4. Delicate 

Gorgeous and Ready For It should've never happened as singles, and lowkey LWYMMD as well bey10

Lover: 

We all know that ME! was a horrible choice 

1. You Need To Calm Down as summer bop 

2. Lover .. this should've gotten the big budget pre-album single treatment, not the promo single turned into regular single shitshow that it got 

Promo singles: The Archer, Afterglow

3. Cruel Summer oprah2 

4. Cornelia Street oprah2  

Chromatica - no need to explain it.

ARTPOP - Venus, title track, Fashion as singles, and Brooklyn Nights should've been on the tracklist! also it should've been a visual album!

Britney Jean - BJ should've NEVER happened, she should've released Blackout 2.0 instead!

Glory - deserved better singles, better videos and better performances (except the VMAS obviously) oh and should've been a visual album!

Damita Jo - it could've been BIG and the album is also GREAT. It's a shame the super bowl stole her thunder :(

Memories Of An Imperfect Angel - the entire album could've been managed better except only Obsessed and Candy Bling.

MDNA - the era truly HAD potential, the only good thing of the era was the Super Bowl performance. Celebration should've been the lead single. the album also HAD Potential, Falling Free, Masterpiece, Love Spent, Gang Bang, I'm Addicted are the only good songs and should've been singles. it should've been a COADF 2.0,  but sadly turned out to be Music 2.0 :(

Rebel Heart - the only good part is the deluxe tracks, she should've replace ALL the songs on the album except Joan Of Arc with the demos like Queen, Heaven, Revolution, Score, Take A Day, Freedom, Iconic demo and Back That Up demo.

Bionic  - You Lost Me, Woohoo, Elastic Love, Glam, Monday Morning, Bobblehead and Stronger Than Ever should've been single, also the BIONIC TOUR!

ANTi  - Love On The Brain deserved better. the album could've been managed except LOTB, Pose and S3X with me.

4 - the era should've been BIGGER and Dance For You should've been a single.

Sweetener - the era had a lot of potential and should've been EVEN BIGGER!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.