Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Is Melanie Martinez's music any good?

It's not for me, no. There've been a few songs I enjoyed but overall the music itself isn't really all that different from what anyone else is doing, it's just the presentation that's made it seem like something more than what it is. But even that has lost it's impact. The juvenile aesthetic has evolved from being oddly intriguing to honestly a bit uncomfortable to continue watching. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Crybaby was great, so many good songs brit4 

it’s time for a new look and concept though. It’s a little played out at this point. 

I'd like to think the next era is gonna change since Cry Baby the character is now grown up. 

4 hours ago, Urbi said:

Cry Baby was good when it dropped. It aged like milk tho

I stopped playing it for a while then k-12 came out and I got back into it and it still sounds good. 

All my favs from 2015-2016 are still my favs now but the rest have grown on me. 

Like all music, they age one way or another depending on how much and how often you play it. 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.