Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

'Drivers License' breaks all-time US Spotify record

ErnLm3HW8AACLCm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Olivia Rodrigo has now broken the ALL-TIME US Spotify record for biggest single day streams of ANY SONG with “drivers license” at 6.15 million streams!

She has also broken her own record for the biggest single day streams for a non-holiday song in the platform’s history with over 13.4 million streams.

With 13.4 million streams, “drivers license” now also has the fourth biggest day in global Spotify history of all time.

Biggest female songs single-day streams on the US Spotify chart in HISTORY:

#1 drivers license 6.14M
#2 thank u, next 4.19M
#3 the 1 4.18M
#4 Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree 4.09M
#5 7 rings 3.96M
#6 cardigan 3.94M
#7 exile 3.83M
#8 Look What You Made Me Do 3.83M
#9 willow 3.64M
#10 ME! 3.58M

Highest single day stream peaks in US Spotify history:

#1 drivers license, Olivia Rodrigo 6.145M
#2 Nonstop, Drake 5.749M
#3 Survival, Drake 5.219M
#4 Emotionless, Drake 4.842M
#5 In My Feelings, Drake 4.805M

The song is also #1 on the US, UK and Global Spotify charts simultaneously with the biggest single-day streams of 2021 on ALL three charts.
With 6.14 million streams, “drivers license” is also currently out-streaming the rest of the Top 8 songs on US Spotify COMBINED!

This is shocking tbh rip3 HOW is the song doing so well? rip3

This is something that I expected from Katy's Never really over when first listening to it, it just was THAT song... while Olivia's song is just... meh? Idk how to explain it rip3

38 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Why does this give off payola and one hit wonder vibes orangu1

It SCREAMS payola. 

At least hits like "All about that bass" or "Call me maybe" are catchy... this is... just... meh. 

The youtube views are such a flop too. 

I don't think it will debut in the top 10. 

1 hour ago, harry said:

This is like my 4th cycle of that. I'm well versed in the art of aging. mad5

i am too but... it's true? it's the teens that have been the main driving forces behind most pop phenomenons so seeing these early 20 yo acting all shocked about Olivia killing it is a major kii.

12 minutes ago, Katy Petty said:

How is this basic no1curr  bitch get this? How does a non factor surpass the likes of Drake and Taylor? Especially with a song that is nothing special? Hope her career fails. lol3

Tik tok just has that kind of power over the world lol3

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.