Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Dua gets dragged on Twitter

I love that they're pointing out the Anwar (how is he a Hadid? He's so meh) is "anti-vax" lmfao2

But for real though, you'd think she, of all celebrities would know and do better

3 minutes ago, Lynk said:

But for real though, you'd think she, of all celebrities would know and do better

Exactly, she was one of the loudest celebrities at the beginning of the pandemic telling people to stay at home and whatnot.. and now she's just going on a world tour orangu1

This has been going on for a while, I'm surprised people didn't call her out on it earlier. It's one of the main reasons why I haven't stanned her actually. Like I absolutely love her but her actions in the past 6 months or so has pissed me off rip4 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Exactly, she was one of the loudest celebrities at the beginning of the pandemic telling people to stay at home and whatnot.. and now she's just going on a world tour orangu1

This has been going on for a while, I'm surprised people didn't call her out on it earlier. It's one of the main reasons why I haven't stanned her actually. Like I absolutely love her but her actions in the past 6 months or so has pissed me off rip4 

I had no idea she was doing that earlier. This pandemic has really brought out the worst in celebrities huh?

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

there's actually been a few hit tweets dragging her before this, but never to this level rip4 reminds me of when she tweeted "we're in a pandemic!" as an excuse for the animated Hallucinate video... and she was in an island on vacation when she did that rip4

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

there's actually been a few hit tweets dragging her before this, but never to this level rip4 reminds me of when she tweeted "we're in a pandemic!" as an excuse for the animated Hallucinate video... and she was in an island on vacation when she did that rip4

yeah there's definitely been a few people that called her out but she should be called out A LOT more, I feel like if it were anyone else the internet would have ended them MONTHS ago. And yet, Miss Dua just keeps getting the pass until now, which is made even worse by the fact that she's dating an anti-vax orangu1 

i mean... she does seem a bit tone deaf but she's never seemed stupid. i TRUST her to test all of her entourage regularily whenever they go on these trips and while yes, her discourse from the beginning of the pandemic seems to be a distant memory, that also came at a time when we all thought we were going to, you know, die.

is it unfair that all these celebs get to travel whenever, wherever while the rest of us are stuck to a strict series of ever changing rules on an indefinite term? it sure is. can they really be blamed for doing so? that's a very thin, gray line. i'm willing to bet Dua is still upset on this pandemic mess striking right when she was supposed to climb on pop's highest echelons and yes, while she did manage to do so even with and through limited means, she must be feeling a tiny bit pressed and ultimately relieved that she can live her lifestyle the way she wants to after having basically a mental breakdown on instagram at the beginning of it all. 

now, if she and her friends aren't respecting any guidelines whatsoever then yes, guillotine. but again, i have a feeling she's just not the type to legit endanger everyone around her for a week off and i trust her to regularily provide tests for everyone involved.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.