Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Armie Hammer’s ex talks about his weird fetishes

7 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Blood play isn't anything new or too weird. 

People also have "vore" fetishes. Which is... uh.... on the strange side. I'm not sure if Armie literally wants to cannibalize his partners but its… cringey and worrisome.

Notcu making me google this, why sis

9C4PVtG.jpg

Just now, Shego said:

Notcu making me google this, why sis

9C4PVtG.jpg

sorry laughcry1 All I meant is that sometimes fetishes are just that, and aren't actually put into practice. 

I'd also like to say that I saw his alleged DMs on insta and they're not that bad creep1 Maybe I'm just rotted, idk. The ex talking about cannibalism is weird tho

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

sorry laughcry1 All I meant is that sometimes fetishes are just that, and aren't actually put into practice. 

I'd also like to say that I saw his alleged DMs on insta and they're not that bad creep1 Maybe I'm just rotted, idk. The ex talking about cannibalism is weird tho

tbh i don't really believe all the rumors, there's no way a famous person would use his official account to write so many dumb things

9C4PVtG.jpg

I've read the leaked DMs, most of them are honestly disturbing. dead2

The main issue aren't the vore fantasies tho, it's the fact that he seemed to have crossed some serious lines while acting out these fantasies. Like some of the messages talk about how they didn't even have a safe word (they shouldn't have begun any type of roleplay without that), and he just kept going even if the partner showed genuine discomfort. That's taking advantage of his power position and straight up abuse.

1 hour ago, Shego said:

tbh i don't really believe all the rumors, there's no way a famous person would use his official account to write so many dumb things

The DMs have been confirmed to be real. Also, one of the girl posted a pic of her bruises on her neck that were a result of their consensual non-consent sessions.

Spoiler

The issue here is not that they engaged in kink, but the fact that he skipped out on aftercare (which is an integral part of these session according to most BDSM practitioners) and then ghosted her. Once again, abuse of power. He only used these girls to satisfy his urges and then disposed of them. Disgusting.

Also:

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

This gives off hardcore Wattpad/Fanfiction.net/DeviantArt vore and gore fetish story/art type vibes (Don't look this up if you value your eyes)

i wanna cut my eyes suddenly

9C4PVtG.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.