Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Armie Hammer’s ex talks about his weird fetishes

18 minutes ago, Shego said:

i did true1 

Why is that when you tell people to not look stuff up they always feel the need to do it? Oh well, have fun sleeping later.

I'm honestly not sure how much of this I'm buying the fetish side of this completely. As has been mentioned, doing it from a verified account is extremely reckless and even though men are stupid, that's a red flag for me. Also...if they're legit yeah it's weird but I mean if it was just messages then it's not really much more than weird. Unless he actually acted on the more...graphic...fantasies there's not really much to come from this other than him being weird.

Now I know there are also some things floating around about him being forceful and getting into these sorts of conversations and such with women who didn't want to be involved as well as accusations of him using his position to be "persuasive" of things. THAT needs to be addressed and absolutely dealt with because if that happened, that's a real crime that he needs to get taken down for. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.