Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Songs thatll turn 10 in 2021

I know it'll sound stupid to some but it freaks me out that I have just 7 months left of being a teenager. Its quite depressing too though as the past year I've done literally nothing and I feel like I've missed out on so much. 

Friday was the best song from 2011. moo6

19 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

I know it'll sound stupid to some but it freaks me out that I have just 7 months left of being a teenager. Its quite depressing too though as the past year I've done literally nothing and I feel like I've missed out on so much. 

Friday was the best song from 2011. moo6

Girl I been 20 since July moo6

1 hour ago, Dani K. said:

@Billie Frank @Chris Morlock Y'all born in the 2000's? Serving BabyMooriooo44 teas. Do you two watch Yo Gabba Gabba like the good sis? 

Hide contents

I feel so old because by September, I'll be 27. 

My due date was September 11th. Thank god i was born 3 weeks premature. bebe1 And no i don't, i grew out of my Dora phase about 15 years ago. 

Spoiler

27 seems about average for on here. 

21 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Just nitpicking, but a few of those songs are already 10 years old. They were released on their parent albums in 2010 but weren't released as singles until 2011. 

I think the list is based on songs that peaked / were hits in 2011 rather than all released in 2011. However it is misleading given the title is literally "songs that'll turn 10 years old in 2021". 

it didn't feel that way back then, but the early 2010s definitely had a certain sound .. most of the stuff sounds so dated now brit8

the only truly timeless classics from that video are probably Someone Like You, Rolling in the Deep and We Are Young 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.