Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Entea

The Sims 4 Paranormal stuff pack reveal trailer; January 26 release

A haunting new pack is crossing over to our realm: The Sims™ 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack* is available on January 26! Get the first details here: http://x.ea.com/67260.

Spectral guests cause mischief and mayhem on Haunted House Lots, leaving behind accursed objects and scaring innocent Sims. With spooky activity on the rise, it’s up to you to put a stop to it. Luckily, Guidry the Ghost is happy to offer advice for sending these ghastly roommates packing. Perform séances, clean up the lot, and commune with the dead to clear them out. Once the lot is back to serenity, consider a career as a Paranormal Investigator to help other Sims!

Learn more about this Stuff Pack: http://x.ea.com/67256.

17 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

another stuff pack the Simmers didn't ask for

Supernatural in Sims 3 was one of my faves, but I know this is going to be lackluster.

Sims 4 isn't even a dead horse EA is beating at this point, it's like a cremated dead horse they're trying to pass of as cocaine and all us Sims junkies are desperate for a fix.

At this point I'm going to hold out for Paralives, Sims is just one of the more recent causalities of the shit show that is EA.

3 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Supernatural in Sims 3 was one of my faves, but I know this is going to be lackluster.

Sims 4 isn't even a dead horse EA is beating at this point, it's like a cremated dead horse they're trying to pass of as cocaine and all us Sims junkies are desperate for a fix.

At this point I'm going to hold out for Paralives, Sims is just one of the more recent causalities of the shit show that is EA.

This. I support none of their content anymore especially with how lackluster and small these packs are for how much they charge. I paid for the base game, but everything else was "Arrrgh matey". They deserve no money exploiting customers.

9 minutes ago, Jake said:

This. I support none of their content anymore especially with how lackluster and small these packs are for how much they charge. I paid for the base game, but everything else was "Arrrgh matey". They deserve no money exploiting customers.

It literally took the pandemic starting and me being stuck in my apartment coupled with the fact that they were rolling out a big game update for me to FINALLY try the game and I was still disappointed. I was enjoying it ok with a few expansions and then the damn update caused more glitches and bugs for me with basic gameplay.

That and the fact that the actual gameplay with the Sims themselves is completely lifeless. And for years now they've released whatever random packs EA is trying to push, like the Star Wars one most recently. Ignoring massive problems with the game and base functionality that came included with previous versions. And to top it all off like you said the packs are a total rip off with higher prices and less developed content than ever before.

Back when they did the fan-driven stuff pack I voted for Happy Haunts over the knitting so I'm happy to see it actually exist. I do find it odd we're getting a paranormal pack in January tho, would've been nice for October/Fall ari9

Just now, Kirjava said:

When are they moving onto Sims 5 finally? um2

Not for a few years maybe 2 more years with the sims 4, some developers have said they haven't even started with idea for the sims 5

Just now, Kirjava said:

Well, I'll stick to Sims 3 till then rav2

Ugh I love the sims 3 but the graphics where terrible but besides that the game is soooooooooo good

tbh the perfect sims are sims 3 open worlds and costumizations and expansion packs with the sims 4 graphics and building mode with the sims 2 game play animations and generation system  

1 hour ago, SHANE said:

Back when they did the fan-driven stuff pack I voted for Happy Haunts over the knitting so I'm happy to see it actually exist. I do find it odd we're getting a paranormal pack in January tho, would've been nice for October/Fall ari9

Sorry, but, had EA done that, they would've been bitched the fuck out for being cliché.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.