Entea

The Sims 4 Paranormal stuff pack reveal trailer; January 26 release

22 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Not for a few years maybe 2 more years with the sims 4, some developers have said they haven't even started with idea for the sims 5

The team for the fifth game has already been put together from what I've heard.

Not my kind of pack, but at least they’re using some community vote favourites.

I wish however, they put that energy into finally fleshing out the game with updates and useful expansion packsrip4. At this stage in the series, sims 2 and sims 3 had finished their runs while this game still has nothing really. It’s so bizarre to me that they’ve been churning out shit like eco lifestyle, snowy escape and Star Wars when people have been begging for a generations type pack to fill in a lot of missing gaps in gameplay...

40 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

The team for the fifth game has already been put together from what I've heard.

but I think is on very early development some sim gurus have said there is still more thing to come for the sims 4 

which I think is ok , I really want them to take their time on a GOOOD base ralase game , since the sims 4 was rushed AF and they where soooo many bad things with the first release and it took them 4 years fix many things

18 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Not my kind of pack, but at least they’re using some community vote favourites.

I wish however, they put that energy into finally fleshing out the game with updates and useful expansion packsrip4. At this stage in the series, sims 2 and sims 3 had finished their runs while this game still has nothing really. It’s so bizarre to me that they’ve been churning out shit like eco lifestyle, snowy escape and Star Wars when people have been begging for a generations type pack to fill in a lot of missing gaps in gameplay...

same I really wish they do a generations pack, that one will Help a lot on the game play.. tbh I think the bulding mode and buy mode are amazing but the sims 4 game play still very empty specially if you NOT playing with adults/young adults

kids, teenage and baby are boring 

18 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

but I think is on very early development some sim gurus have said there is still more thing to come for the sims 4 

which I think is ok , I really want them to take their time on a GOOOD base ralase game , since the sims 4 was rushed AF and they where soooo many bad things with the first release and it took them 4 years fix many things

I feel bad, because The Sims 4 was developed as an online game, and it just... failed, so I feel like they just threw it out into the world as an unfinished one-player game.

2 hours ago, Royale said:

So I am assuming that you are willing to order this pack and get scammed? @Entea lmfao2 

Let's just say I have a few tricks up my sleeve for getting this and many other packs jj2