Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

"Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition" tracklist!

e4901b067675378333d26240239fda6a.jpg

thanks to groove music we now know the bonus tracks from this edition:

12. Fever (feat. Angèle)
13. We're Good
14. Prisoner (Miley Cyrus feat. Dua Lipa)
15. If it Ain't Me
16. That Kind of Woman
17. Not My Problem (feat. JID)
18. Levitating (feat. DaBaby)
19. UN DIA (ONE DAY) [Dua Lipa, J Balvin & Bad Bunny feat. Tainy]

Slay. But I wish she had done new songs with Gwen and Madonna. I was looking so forward to the Physical and Levitating remixes but Club Future Nostalgia lacked what made the standard edition special. 

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Normani got clocked from If It Ain't Me? Damn dead2 

i'm guessing the song was on the main album as a collab, i remember 12 tracks being a big rumor, but maybe they had issues with her team and it's a solo track now dead2

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i'm guessing the song was on the main album as a collab, i remember 12 tracks being a big rumor, but maybe they had issues with her team and it's a solo track now dead2

Yeah, I remember the rumor that because it got leaked, it got scrapped from the main album because it was supposed to be a surprise. They didn't do it for Physical or BMH though because those two were already planned to be main points of the album dead2 

Just now, Jake said:

Yeah, I remember the rumor that because it got leaked, it got scrapped from the main album because it was supposed to be a surprise. They didn't do it for Physical or BMH though because those two were already planned to be main points of the album dead2 

looking at the pic again though, J Balvin and Bad Bunny don't show up as a feature, so IIAM could be listed as Dua Lipa & Normani, if she was still in it laura1

1 hour ago, Hyun. said:

e4901b067675378333d26240239fda6a.jpg

thanks to groove music we now know the bonus tracks from this edition:

12. Fever (feat. Angèle)
13. We're Good
14. Prisoner (Miley Cyrus feat. Dua Lipa)
15. If it Ain't Me
16. That Kind of Woman
17. Not My Problem (feat. JID)
18. Levitating (feat. DaBaby)
19. UN DIA (ONE DAY) [Dua Lipa, J Balvin & Bad Bunny feat. Tainy]

IF IT AIN'T ME YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! oprah15oprah15 but i wish it is feat. Normani  :(

YESSS also to Not My Problem and That Kind Of Woman.  

But she should add Love Is Religion, Do More, LA Money, and Berlin Summer 

1 hour ago, Jake said:

I'm pissed she's not adding the Hwa Sa collab in it meg1 

1 hour ago, BabyMario44 said:

But she should add Love Is Religion, Do More, LA Money, and Berlin Summer 

well only Love is Religion is from Future Nostalgia rip2 Do More and Berlin Summer are from her first album, LA Money is from Miley's rip2

53 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I'm pissed she's not adding the Hwa Sa collab in it meg1 

i think you're the only person in the world who listens to that ngl

23 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

well only Love is Religion is from Future Nostalgia rip2 Do More and Berlin Summer are from her first album, LA Money is from Miley's rip2

Lose Myself and Secrets could work as bonus tracks too (and both are from FN). but ok

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.