Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

"Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition" tracklist!

7 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

Slay. But I wish she had done new songs with Gwen and Madonna. I was looking so forward to the Physical and Levitating remixes but Club Future Nostalgia lacked what made the standard edition special. 

THIS!

54 minutes ago, LÉON said:

jj4 I just bought the repackaged edition of this with the Da Baby version of Levitating on and Club as Disc 2 jj4 Don't make me buy it again, sis

her plans for world domination starts my taking everyone's coins. moo6

14 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

she also confirmed this is the b-sides album she spoke of... so don't expect any new music or carly rae-esque side b album after this orangu1

Where did she confirm this is what we’re getting? I didn’t see any details anywhere dead.

Anyway I remember she always flip flopped in saying it was a b sides and a deluxe edition so she kinda didn’t lie but it’s still annoying cause I thought it was gonna be another album.

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

jj4 I just bought the repackaged edition of this with the Da Baby version of Levitating on and Club as Disc 2 jj4 Don't make me buy it again, sis

I was thinking of buying the Pink Cover instead but now I'm gonna wait for this one bey11

well... everything leaked rip2 Not My Problem is the worst song she's ever released by far oh my god, We're Good is cute!

2 hours ago, saiga said:

Where did she confirm this is what we’re getting? I didn’t see any details anywhere dead.

Anyway I remember she always flip flopped in saying it was a b sides and a deluxe edition so she kinda didn’t lie but it’s still annoying cause I thought it was gonna be another album.

because she's teasing "b-sides" and we know that these new tracks is what's coming soon, so that checks that this is the same edition and nothing more dead1 she's sadly not the carly rae jepsen we want her to be rip4

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

well... everything leaked rip2 Not My Problem is the worst song she's ever released by far oh my god, We're Good is cute!

because she's teasing "b-sides" and we know that these new tracks is what's coming soon, so that checks that this is the same edition and nothing more dead1 she's sadly not the carly rae jepsen we want her to be rip4

Lmaoo queen of leaks rip3 

kinda weird she scrapped love is religion tbh 

Just now, saiga said:

Lmaoo queen of leaks rip3 

kinda weird she scrapped love is religion tbh 

she couldn't even announce this was coming and it's all out there rip2 right? i thought that would be on lock on this...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.