Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Hyun.

"Future Nostalgia: The Moonlight Edition" tracklist!

9 hours ago, Hyun. said:

dd not when she's had stuff leaking since debut era, Want To and Running made the Complete Edition and they were leaks too rip3

Sorry, didn’t follow Debut Lipa fall9

We're Good and Not My Problem are EXTREMELY weak and they don't sound like something that she would include on a FN b-side. Also, it's very odd that Love Is Religion is allegedly not part of this re-release.

A little disappointing - thought it was going to be 8 unreleased songs. I have not heard all these leaks so I was looking forward to the ones listed and then some.

Where is the FKA Twigs track? And Love Is Religion OG? Are these on Youtube somewhere? 

Also read that Normani's team pulled her off the song. 

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

This really isn't confirmed at all and might still be subject to change. 

this comes from a legitimate database from windows, and it's just confirming what we already knew was the tracklist from insiders... unfortunately laura1 it makes no sense for her to not put Love is Religion on this especially since she said we'd hear the original version sometime but well rip4

3 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Where is the FKA Twigs track? And Love Is Religion OG? Are these on Youtube somewhere? 

the FKA song is coming later this month since it's FKA feat. Dua and not the other way around, and Love is Religion does have a demo leaked around

16 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

this comes from a legitimate database from windows, and it's just confirming what we already knew was the tracklist from insiders... unfortunately laura1 it makes no sense for her to not put Love is Religion on this especially since she said we'd hear the original version sometime but well rip4

the FKA song is coming later this month since it's FKA feat. Dua and not the other way around, and Love is Religion does have a demo leaked around

Thanks! Makes sense about Twigs. Also listened to OG Love is Religion... honestly prefer the Blessed Madonna remix tbh. Really elevates the song. 

I hope she gets dragged for filth for putting that stupid Not My Problem song on there over basically ANY other outtake.

Justice for:

1. Ball and Chain
  2. Love Is Religion
  3. Act of God
  4. Cherry
  5. 25/8
  6. Jealousy
  7. Berlin Summer

rose1 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply