Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kristina

Gaga fans have low standards

It's amazing. It's a low quality demo. +legend+ if such a demo at bad quality slayed people, THINK OF THE REAL SONG!!

THIS.

you bitches are TOO quick to judge it's a flop!!! Give it a listen when it's in high quality. I bet it's not even rock sounding when that dance beat in blasting in your ears. it just sounds that way b/c of the low bass. =P

Opinions... Some people will like it, some people won't. I personally love it, although I'm trying not to overplay the snippets and I'm waiting for the full HQ version.

Opinions... Some people will like it, some people won't. I personally love it, although I'm trying not to overplay the snippets and I'm waiting for the full HQ version.

Same. I don't want to be sick of it even before the real thing comes out haha

The song sounds interesting. Way better than 'Eh Eh Nothing I Can Say' shit she used to do.

Your kidding yourself right? Eh, Eh, was one of her best songs she has ever released, period. Her whole The Fame/Monster era were all amazing, there were only like three or four filler tracks in the two combined albums.

So far this era has been nothing more then a complete mess, Born This Way was pretty crap to be honest, and even though this is a low version of the song, Judas doesn't sound any good as well.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.