Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gaga fans have low standards

Kristina    3,056

I mean... c'mon.. all of them are praising this piece of shit song :lmfao:

It's Gaga's worst song BY FAR.

+wtf+

Kyoteki    8,461

Coulda sworn you had a Gaga set not long ago girl.

Afrodisiac    0

Having a Gaga set doesn't mean someone is eternally bound to worship everything Gaga does.

The song will do well, no doubt. But I personally didn't like it at all. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Kyoteki    8,461

It's amazing. It's a low quality demo. +legend+ if such a demo at bad quality slayed people, THINK OF THE REAL SONG!!

Brandon    148
It's amazing. It's a low quality demo. +legend+ if such a demo at bad quality slayed people, THINK OF THE REAL SONG!!

THIS.

you bitches are TOO quick to judge it's a flop!!! Give it a listen when it's in high quality. I bet it's not even rock sounding when that dance beat in blasting in your ears. it just sounds that way b/c of the low bass. =P

bottle    1

yes some of them have very low standards... but they're not the only ones. some britney, rihanna, katy stans etc etc also have low standards. every fanbase has deluded stans

Hot as Ice    755

I'm not a low standard deluded Gaga stan, i'm a BritBrit stan and I fucking love it.

Sam    0

Opinions... Some people will like it, some people won't. I personally love it, although I'm trying not to overplay the snippets and I'm waiting for the full HQ version.

Hot as Ice    755

Imma leave now before I get flamed/dragged/whatever.

(Not above lurking the thread though :tehe2:)

Dangerous Jim    3,820
Opinions... Some people will like it, some people won't. I personally love it, although I'm trying not to overplay the snippets and I'm waiting for the full HQ version.

Same. I don't want to be sick of it even before the real thing comes out haha

Ana    15

i cant. i know i shouldnt laugh at you but i cant help it :lmfao:

phugphag    17

The song sounds interesting. Way better than 'Eh Eh Nothing I Can Say' shit she used to do.

I mean... c'mon.. all of them are praising this piece of shit song :lmfao:

It's Gaga's worst song BY FAR.

+wtf+

To be honest, I have to agree..

Hot as Ice    755
The song sounds interesting. Way better than 'Eh Eh Nothing I Can Say' shit she used to do.

That song fucking SUCKS.

Your kidding yourself right? Eh, Eh, was one of her best songs she has ever released, period. Her whole The Fame/Monster era were all amazing, there were only like three or four filler tracks in the two combined albums.

So far this era has been nothing more then a complete mess, Born This Way was pretty crap to be honest, and even though this is a low version of the song, Judas doesn't sound any good as well.

Hot as Ice    755
Your kidding yourself right? Eh, Eh, was one of her best songs she has ever released, period.

:lmfao:

I don't like the snippets it sounds a mess, but I'll wait for the full HQ version to judge it. I was prepared to be slayed by BTW (all this hype) but it didn't happen, I hoped to like Judas and so far it's not happening neither +shrug+

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.