Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kirjava

Rate the Single Cover: Results!

4 minutes ago, BlueBalls said:

Agree it's cute but not fitting.

Will you do as well album covers?

I only planned the single covers for this game, but I might throw in the album covers to rate in the end as well. We'll see. moo1

18 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

9 / 10

@Kirjava I recommend looking at sites like this (just have to upload separately) for high-quality artworks.

Ooh, thanks. I'm gonna switch it. jj2

Edit: and the rest too, they are better quality than the ones I posted.

25 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

ajay1

I never knew it was called come on over baby?? Thought it was just come on over brit3

Like "What a Girl Wants" (the second single from Christina Aguilera), a new remixed and re-recorded version of "Come on Over Baby (All I Want Is You)" was released as a single rather than the original album version. The album version, which had been known simply as "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", was seen as unsuitable for single release.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_On_Over_Baby_(All_I_Want_Is_You)

The original album version was basic af, so they re-recorded it (along with WAGW) with more R&B inspired vocals. In the re-releases of the album those new versions were included, so almost nobody knows the original versions anymore. moo1

Here they are if you want to give them a listen:

Spoiler

5 hours ago, Kirjava said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_On_Over_Baby_(All_I_Want_Is_You)

The original album version was basic af, so they re-recorded it (along with WAGW) with more R&B inspired vocals. In the re-releases of the album those new versions were included, so almost nobody knows the original versions anymore. moo1

Here they are if you want to give them a listen:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh i knew that the singles were different versions. I listen to the original COO everytime I listen to self debut and yes it is boring moo1 it's just that i must have some sort of mandela effect going because i dont remember it being called COOB. Weird moo1

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.