Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

What pop eras felt like they just came and went?

On 1/18/2021 at 10:04 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Sis calm down, where did I say that Doggystyle or Splenda had more impact/longevity? TUN is Ariana's better album out of those three. It had great impact at the time. But I swear that was for like, 5 months. That album's shelf life died really fast and I don't feel like it's stayed within anyone's consciousness for very long. 

It's a great album. But that doesn't mean it can't be a "pop era that came & went". It did – which is actually unfortunate because it was a good album. 

This is such a lie

On 1/18/2021 at 12:27 AM, GlenCoco said:

Yes also chromatica was terrible, she had so much material so much to so much potential

yet........ ew2 

Did you have a stroke, sis? brit15

4 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

What is. 

Everything? How it “came and went”? dead1 She had three successful singles out from this record with 7 rings being #1 for 8 weeks and spent more than half a year before dropping from Hot 100. Entire album’s streaming figures are still good to this day. Definitely not an album that “came and went” like you claim.

On 1/20/2021 at 5:34 AM, Urbi said:

Everything? How it “came and went”? dead1 She had three successful singles out from this record with 7 rings being #1 for 8 weeks and spent more than half a year before dropping from Hot 100. Entire album’s streaming figures are still good to this day. Definitely not an album that “came and went” like you claim.

I never said it wasn't a smash/a hit. Pay attention to what I actually wrote.

7 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I never said it wasn't a smash/a hit. Pay attention to what I actually wrote.

Oh I did pay attention honey dead1 You said it came and went when this couldn’t be further from the truth

folklore is technically still going since evermore is more of an extension like someone said earlier. I think folk-more will die if her next move is to release album #10 or release the reworked albums 

than u next felt short lived because Ariana chose to... and thats probably the worst career move she has made imo. She could have milked  3 more singles/ 1 promo off that album. NASA, bad idea, in my head, couldve done well and even some publications were romanticizing the idea of a bloodline ft Nicki remix as a good summer 2019 track... a lot of potential... lost jay1

12 hours ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

Ariana's latest album, literally forgot what it's even called dead4

Xtina's last 4 albums

I can't stand Ariana's latest music but even I know that her album and singles are still on the charts.

Meanwhile, Moo fell off the 1st week of January as she always does, and will not be seen again until late November eve1

4 minutes ago, LÉON said:

I can't stand Ariana's latest music but even I know that her album and singles are still on the charts.

Don't reply to her, she drinks.

On 1/20/2021 at 10:16 AM, LÉON said:

Double post ellie1

LÉONa Lewis being relatable as always. ellie1

8 hours ago, LÉON said:

Meanwhile, Moo fell off the 1st week of January as she always does, and will not be seen again until late November eve1

Who has the most recent global number 1 hun 

15 hours ago, Mariah's 19 #1s said:

Who has the most recent global number 1 hun 

Who has the most recent global number 1 that's still on the charts, hun? eve1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.