Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Gay Onlyfans star's house torched as he slept in suspected hate attack

1 minute ago, Kai said:

I wonder if I should be more closeted now brit1 

But I'm never able to hide my fem voice and walks. dead4

dead2 well, you're in Australia so I think that's a good start! They definitely still have their flaws, but they're also generally more accepting so there's that. At worst, you are protected by the Australian law. 

59 minutes ago, Kai said:

That is so sad. It saddens me that LGBTQ+ people are still being targetted for just being who they are. 

I still hear stories of gay guys/couples getting bashed in Sydney. brit1

Tbh, it could just be a salty gay who paid for nudes and got side-arse brit7

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

dead2 well, you're in Australia so I think that's a good start! They definitely still have their flaws, but they're also generally more accepting so there's that. At worst, you are protected by the Australian law. 

I don't want to be burned alive brit1

1 minute ago, LÉON said:

This could be true. Or a self-hating homosexual... those politicians who are very religious and very anti-gay but secretly go to gay saunas.

7 minutes ago, Kai said:

I don't want to be burned alive brit1

I get that, at least in Australia the chances of that happening is significantly lower though.. but still plenty of microaggressions especially from the "no asian, no black" gays brit1 

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I get that, at least in Australia the chances of that happening is significantly lower though.. but still plenty of microaggressions especially from the "no asian, no black" gays brit1 

brit1 I don't think it's "micro" at this point... it's pretty much common knowledge... unless the person's not gay or lives under a rock brit1 

I get that for romantic/sexual preferences, but sometimes I feel that some gays only want attractive white gays to be their friends too. It's why I never have any gay friends in real life... only str8 ones so far or at least str8 or closeted... but I'm pretty sure they were all str8 and I never felt comfortable coming out to any of them...

Imagine being that much of a psychopath to attack people for not liking women, people like them need some serious mental health. Straight man is the worst thing that exists in this planet istg awk1

This is so sad honestly. If this is a hate crime then whoever did it needs serious help. Imagine hating a group of people for simply existing (Yes I'm aware of the KKK, incels, Nazis, trsnsphobes etc. They need help too). Glad he's OK though.

1 hour ago, LÉON said:

Doesn't make it any better though. I'm mad that this made me chuckle a bit

This is extremely saddening. But I’m glad he's okay. As someone who wants to marry their Partner and live with them this is what scares me the most. It makes me uncomfortable just thinking that people around us will find out we’re gay and we might not be able to live a normal life or even have kids. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.