Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

'Drivers License' debuts at #1 on Hot 100

I'm proud of her this was the most organic case of a #1 she already had a audience but it grown organically unlike plenty of #1s she  worked hard for it just a few months ago she was only popular on HSMTMS now she is debuting #1 with her first single with no payola needed she has a bright future

35 minutes ago, Snow said:

She's actually not white, she's mixed. Half Filipino rip2

i was gonna say that what is the problem with listeners labeling lighter women white  people call ariana white when she is Italian and olivia is half  filipino  i find it disrespectful to the artists but kai probably didn't know better   

6 minutes ago, GRANDESPOV said:

i was gonna say that what is the problem with listeners labeling lighter women white  people call ariana white when she is Italian and olivia is half  filipino  i find it disrespectful to the artists but kai probably didn't know better   

I- Italian IS white sweetie orangu1 

42 minutes ago, Dani K. said:

I was thinking of supporting these locals

Hide contents

Ms. Mariah lite

but I'll see what Ms. Rodrigo has to offer. 

The first girl choreography reminds me of Goatkira. 

Inigo Pascual is hot but sounds like Justine's Beaver, post shirtless or 18+ pics of him in the HoW thread sis rih1 Why you don't post more phillipino hotties and only korean ones? rih1

12 hours ago, Kai said:

I'm glad Wonho/Ava Max didn't get spotlight sections, because I'm out of juice... you know when you post too much and now you're like burnt out...

Me when Rihanna finally drops her album in 2035 true1

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.