Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Trump FURIOUS Gaga & JLo performed at Biden's inauguration

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2021%2F01%2F14%2Fjoe-biden.jpg

President Donald Trump is reportedly furious that a lineup of A-list celebrities is set to perform at an inaugural special for President-elect Joe Biden after Hollywood largely boycotted his 2017 inaugural ceremony. The Washington Post reports that Trump, a former reality TV star who has prized associating himself with top celebrities for years, was "particularly upset" at stars like actor Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez flocking to Biden's celebration after snubbing him in 2016. 

In late 2016, Trump struggled to recruit top talent to play at his own inauguration after much of the largely liberal entertainment industry turned on the former "Celebrity Apprentice" host. "The so-called "A" list celebrities are all wanting tixs to the inauguration, but look what they did for Hillary, NOTHING. I want the PEOPLE!," Trump tweeted in frustration from his now-suspended Twitter account in late December 2016.

x

636204282006038674-composite-inauguration.png

Elton John, Céline Dion, Andrea Boccelli, Kiss, Moby, Rebecca Ferguson, and Garth Brooks (who is set to perform at Biden's inaugural special), were among the stars who turned down invites to perform at Trump's inaugural.

Some of the most notable names who did perform at Trump's inaugural included Lee Greenwood, Three Doors Down, The Piano Guys, "America's Got Talent" star Jackie Evancho, and actor Jon Voight. Scott Baio, "Duck Dynasty" stars Willie and Korie Robertson, and Caitlyn Jenner were also in attendance.

Jackie Evancho, one of the bigger stars of the event, later came out and said she 'regretted' performing at the event.
"It wasn't really my decision, it was a decision made by my team, so I kind of just had to go with it," said Evancho.

2 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

Who the hell are this people? 

Well they're all pretty irrelevant dead2 

Jackie Evancho was the runner up in one of the America's Got Talent seasons. The Duck Dynasty was a part of a TV show noted for being racist and homophobic. One of them compared being gay to bestiality. So yeah rip4 

I understand that conservatives hate the fact that liberals possess the culture.

But you almost get the feeling that Mr. Trump is surprised that they shunned him. Is he that so unaware of reality? 
It makes me sick that this man had access to nuclear weapons.

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Jackie Evancho, one of the bigger stars of the event, later came out and said she 'regretted' performing at the event.
"It wasn't really my decision, it was a decision made by my team, so I kind of just had to go with it," said Evancho

lmfao1

this whole article lmfao1

1 hour ago, Darth Sidious said:

I understand that conservatives hate the fact that liberals possess the culture.

But you almost get the feeling that Mr. Trump is surprised that they shunned him. Is he that so unaware of reality? 

but thankful that he didn't press the button(s)

1 hour ago, Darth Sidious said:

the fact that their entire party revolves around opposing this dead1 and they can't do anything about it because their numbers are shrinking by the generation. No matter how many Parlers or hillbilly country acts from Kentucky they launch, they will NEVER control the culture of this country and they CANT stand it ny4 

7 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

but thankful that he didn't press the button(s)

Thankfully they switched the button to one that orders diet coke before he entered. fall9

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.