Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Sabrina Carpenter responds to 'Drivers License' drama in new song 'Skin'

7 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

period now can they please start serving us good music true1

Yes, please keep being mad at each other and serve us angry bops. Those are always the best kind of bops. true1

Waiting for Olivia's Better Than Revenge true1

52 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Okay having heard all three songs now I highkey feel like they're all in on this together in some capacity and are sitting away somewhere cackling at the social media mess. 

This, it's so obvious that it's just a marketing ploy and not authentic at all. You just have to look at all the attention TikTok and Youtube stars get from drama that often is scripted/fake. 

24 minutes ago, Katy Petty said:

Can the three of them disappear for all of eternity? brit10rih6

The song really wasn't worthy of #1 at all. 2020 was such a great year for music. 2021 is already starting to flop in comparison. 

I couldn't care less for all this stupid drama rip4  These artists aren't remotely interesting enough to keep up with their high school drama rip4 

Driver's License is also easily one of the most overrated songs in recent memory. There's literally nothing special about it. As others have said, I can just go listen to Melodrama and get more of what Driver's License did but done better.

Also, Sabrina's song is better than DL (she has yet to top Paris tho).

12 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I couldn't care less for all this stupid drama rip4  These artists aren't remotely interesting enough to keep up with their high school drama rip4 

Driver's License is also easily one of the most overrated songs in recent memory. There's literally nothing special about it. As others have said, I can just go listen to Melodrama and get more of what Driver's License did but done better.

Also, Sabrina's song is better than DL (she has yet to top Paris tho).

my fav from Sabrina so far is Looking at Me demi1

also DL is easily the worst pop "hit" in the last 5ish years

44 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

also DL is easily the worst pop "hit" in the last 5ish years

Okay I'm not a fan of the song but that's a massive overreach when we've got the stuff of No. 6 Collaborations Project, Yummy, etc. sitting there. Is is it boring and derivative sure but there's no way you're claiming it's worse than I Don't Care and Yummy. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Okay I'm not a fan of the song but that's a massive overreach when we've got the stuff of No. 6 Collaborations Project, Yummy, etc. sitting there. Is is it boring and derivative sure but there's no way you're claiming it's worse than I Don't Care and Yummy. 

like most people, I've forgotten that Justin Bieber released music rip4

6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Okay having heard all three songs now I highkey feel like they're all in on this together in some capacity and are sitting away somewhere cackling at the social media mess. 

My thoughts exactly. This has all been pre-planned. wendy2

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.