Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Lourdes creates IG account. Drags Madonna fans in the replies.

fall4

I think I prefer celebrity kids being like this rather than trying to use their famous parent's fame for internet clout actually. She wants to be her own person and I can appreciate that. 

2 hours ago, Royalty said:

Are you all ignoring the fact that she's being rude to people for no reason just because she's Madonna's daughter or...?

It's not that deep. She's being rude to fellow  ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ Madonna fans who fail to understand that she's not an extension of her mother.

You can't be kind and polite with people who are constantly minimizing your effort by bringing up stupid things like reminding you who your mom is. You know, Madonna fans tend to be insufferable by repeating things like why sHe’S tHe PiOnEeR. Which is true, but exhausting. Now imagine being her kid and being told that your whole life...

Tbh, the girl is talented. And I'm sure that she doesn't need her mom ot her fans in order to suceed. I love M, she's the fucking best, but I just hope that her fans are a bit more like her and respect her daughter's right to do her thing without being associated to her all the time.

11 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

It's not that deep. She's being rude to fellow  ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ Madonna fans who fail to understand that she's not an extension of her mother.

You can't be kind and polite with people who are constantly minimizing your effort by bringing up stupid things like reminding you who your mom is. You know, Madonna fans tend to be insufferable by repeating things like why sHe’S tHe PiOnEeR. Which is true, but exhausting. Now imagine being her kid and being told that your whole life...

Tbh, the girl is talented. And I'm sure that she doesn't need her mom ot her fans in order to suceed. I love M, she's the fucking best, but I just hope that her fans are a bit more like her and respect her daughter's right to do her thing without being associated to her all the time.

This happens with many kids by celebs tho, it will happen to Lourdes too since her mother is like one of the most famous people that ever lived. rip4 This is how it goes, if she doesn't like fame she should make her account private, sadly there's nothing else she can do. rip4

29 minutes ago, Shego said:

This happens with many kids by celebs tho, it will happen to Lourdes too since her mother is like one of the most famous people that ever lived. rip4 This is how it goes, if she doesn't like fame she should make her account private, sadly there's nothing else she can do. rip4

Yeah, it's sad but true. However, it still sucks.

I've already seen people on Twitter talking crap like “we pay for her food and her house”, like... wth is wrong with these psychos? She really doesn't owe M fans anything, her mother has been sweating her ass off since her early 20s in order to built her empire and give her children the life that they have. And also, Carlos, her dad, is a terrific and hard working dude.

I can’t stand when people use the “cHeCk yOuR pRiViLegEs” card as a free pass to throw bs like that. rih14

6 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Yeah, it's sad but true. However, it still sucks.

I've already seen people on Twitter talking crap like “we pay for her food and her house”, like... wth is wrong with these psychos? She really doesn't owe M fans anything, her mother has been sweating her ass off since her early 20s in order to built her empire and give her children the life that they have. And also, Carlos, her dad, is a terrific and hard working dude.

I can’t stand when people use the “cHeCk yOuR pRiViLegEs” card as a free pass to throw bs like that. rih14

who said that? crack rip4 

8 hours ago, Royalty said:

Are you all ignoring the fact that she's being rude to people for no reason just because she's Madonna's daughter or...?

im pretty sure thats the point of her IG, people are literally asking her to do this jj4

I personally dont care for it, shes just her daughter, at least Rocco past account allowed to peak inside M's house and their life, this one however ari4

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.