RihannaRTT

#PopIndustry: Season 9 - Sign-Up Thread (CLOSED)

7 minutes ago, Demi Lovallah said:

how does the competition work

You choose an artist and you will release singles/ an album and every week we need to do a challenge and basically it’s just fags hanging out

8 minutes ago, Demi Lovallah said:

how does the competition work

You'll be playing as one or more artists, releasing music and trying to chart. Have a look in the FAQ thread for full details. 

1 minute ago, BabyMario44 said:

So i replace her with either Janet or Mariah 

Mariah is reserved as a legacy artist but you can indeed have Beyonce and Janet if you want

Just now, RihannaRTT said:

Mariah is reserved as a legacy artist but you can indeed have Beyonce and Janet if you want

Ok, so Beyonce and Janet ✌️

2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

i also wanted Madonna along with Gaga and Mariah but they are all reserved . I love all 3 and, you know i'm a little monster

i also wanted to pick Britney, but she's the white Janet, so i pick Janet. love both tho

6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Wish I could but it seems so complicated giveup3 

It can certainly seem daunting at first, but most players get the hang of it after a few weeks. Especially now that we've reformatted. Every week you're releasing music, doing a written mini-challenge and spamming on tootland to chart high. However, we do recommend new players only join with one artist at first. Definitely have a think about it juicy1 

24 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Wish I could but it seems so complicated giveup3 

It can definitely seem complicated at first. I would argue with the new challenge format things have been simplified. All you need is some time and a creative mind! Definitely think about it and consider joining! We'd love to have you! lana1 

4 minutes ago, Royalty said:

@Simón. sis do it!!! I can teach you everything

8 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

It can definitely seem complicated at first. I would argue with the new challenge format things have been simplified. All you need is some time and a creative mind! Definitely think about it and consider joining! We'd love to have you! lana1 

25 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

It can certainly seem daunting at first, but most players get the hang of it after a few weeks. Especially now that we've reformatted. Every week you're releasing music, doing a written mini-challenge and spamming on tootland to chart high. However, we do recommend new players only join with one artist at first. Definitely have a think about it juicy1 

lemme think about it giveup3 

6 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Rihanna is taking tho but you could take Marina? cry9 or maybe Sieneke

Marina's still reserved by Habits.

6 minutes ago, Tahj said:

You already know I’m ready! And I’m coming back as Normani AND Nicki Minaj. ari5

wb oprah15 incoming PM