Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Like a M

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

@Ghostfaceliterally pairing album tracks with singles for each round to make sure we’re left with the singles only... ny12

ny6

But I am not pairing, because I wasn't the one to come up with pairs - everything we see is randomly chosen. ny4

8 minutes ago, Platinum Gold said:

he is def. implying ur not tho  aura1

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Somehow I don’t believe that.

ny2

But it is definitely true, which will become pretty clear down the line I am sure. ny4

Physical Attraction didn't loose against Everybody ( even though it was pretty close ). bey7

We had single vs. single battle in previous showdown. bey7

And it remains to be seen what will happen here. jj2

6 minutes ago, Platinum Gold said:

I just miss new music from my grandma already. so whatever, i'll keep participating.

My ears are still bleeding from the robot she put in the vocal booth during the Madame X recording session.

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

My ears are still bleeding from the robot she put in the vocal booth during the Madame X recording session.

she must start training and taking care of her voice again asap.

11 minutes ago, Lynk said:

I wasn't gonna say anything but I kinda noticed that too rav2

4 minutes ago, Wonho said:

default_rav2.gifdefault_rav2.gifdefault_rav2.gif

@Ghostface will hide behind the randomizer again bey11

ny6

I am not going to hide behind randomizer, I use randomizer to create order and lists we follow in these showdowns. If it happens that certain pair is album track vs. album track or album track vs. single or single vs. single, it is certainly not done on purpose, just randomly chosen. ny4

3 minutes ago, Platinum Gold said:

randomizer, randomizer, you, you you are, you you, are. randomizer, random, random, randomizer. brit1

ny2

Maybe I will survive this trip after all with all these reactions. ny5

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.