Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Like a M

The way this is another example of GhostFAKE placing her favourite songs with easy competitors. I see you ny13 

Anyway, Deeper and Deeper obviously.

The Waiting Remix/Parody shouldn’t have been on the album over Goodbye to Innocence. That was such a dumb decision on M's part.

ny2 For the 100th time, your host is not cheater and especially not when it comes to remaining impartial. For the sole reason of subjectivty to be thrown through the window, I have simply put each album's complete track-list into randomizer to generate these pairings. ohno1

But I know this is only the start of what's to come to me. jj2

Results: Did You Do It? More like, did nothing besides being able to entice 3 voting members. Deeper and Deeper was dug up by 12 voting members.

While judges @Lynk, @V For Vendetta and @SockBitch were raving to Did You Do It?, security had to be close enough in case judge @Shego's behaviour exacerbated. jj2

On the other side, judge @Wonho was so perplexed that he forgot to cast his vote. noway1

Bedtime-Stories.png

generatedtext-333-333.png

@Madonna: "Let's get host unconscious! oprah13"

@Platinum Gold: "You got it! ny1"

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

Spoiler

Bedtime Story

Forbidden Love

41 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

ny2 For the 100th time, your host is not cheater and especially not when it comes to remaining impartial. For the sole reason of subjectivty to be thrown through the window, I have simply put each album's complete track-list into randomizer to generate these pairings. ohno1

We all know you are a cheater, a liar, a manipulator, serial killer, E.T etc... UByxs5c.gif Trench, Atlantis Princess, Madonna, and many others can attest to your corruptions. UByxs5c.gif

Ghoztface's Forbidden Lair

I'm never gonna forget when some news report was interviewing stans on Slutty & Sweaty tour queue here. And they asked this one lady what her fave track was and she took out her phone and started playing Forbbiden Love fall8

I've tried to find the video but never could rih9 . Guess it lives now only in my memory rip1

anyways, I'm voting FL cause the thought of that journalist standing there like wat3 always makes me kii 

Well, well, who did I miss around here? jj2

I hope this weekend was enough of a time for judge @Wonho to sober, because judging by the expressivness of this round, some alcohol must have been inolved again. jj2

However, we would always like to hear anecdotal stories like judge @plutoniano's one. bey7

Results: Forbidden Love hasn’t been restricted forbidden, not after getting 10 votes in its favour, while Bedtime Story has been put to sleep with 5.

Judges who have expected different outcome must be and/or elated now including judge @Strobo. jj5

Evita.png

generatedtext-338-338.png

It's not only M's only spotlight tonight. jj2

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

Spoiler

High Flying, Adored

I'd Be Surprisingly Good for You

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.