Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Like a M

Oops I’m late but I also would’ve voted for Take a Bow so that worked out fine gaga12

Also can we all just agree to scrap Evita from here because other than Don’t Cry For Me... does anyone care lol

I just love how judge @SockBitch missed to break the tie last time and now we have tie again - the power of few lines. ny4

@SockBitch: "Also can we all just agree to scrap Evita from here because other than Don’t Cry For Me... does anyone care lol"

@Shego: "But what about You Must Love Me? sob1"

Results: Rainbow Tour and Waltz for Eva and Che fight completely equally - with 5 votes each heading to the randomizer:

Spoiler

Screenshot-2021-04-20-Wheel-Decide.png

@plutoniano: "oprah15"

@Madonna: "Whew, one more disaster and this would be nearer to the catastrophe."

Ray-of-Light.png

generatedtext-517-517.png

Candy Perfume Girl hasn't survived, so I am not sure how this one will handle this combat. ohno1

Voting is for the song you want to keep competing.

Spoiler

Mer Girl

Frozen

Two incredible songs for very different reasons...

Frozen is gorgeous and timeless, and introduced the world to this incredible album/era.

But Mer Gir... Mer Girl, what a haunting ending. The first time I listened to this song, it gave me such chills.

I'm gonna have to go with Mer Girl

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.